HEY GAME.. GET YOUR ASS IN HERE

Shawn1814

blatin please. Obama was nowhere near interested in doing anything about it this year. It was made more than clear on the MTV thing he did. A teacher basically called him out on it and he gave some half assed answer to dance around her question. If it wasn't for the RCP and that judge, DADT would still be here.

blatin please. Obama was nowhere near interested in doing anything about it this year. It was made more than clear on the MTV thing he did. A teacher basically called him out on it and he gave some half assed answe to dance around her question. If it wasn't for the RCP and that judge, DADT would still be here.

Like I said he didn't have the votes, if he doesn't have the votes he can't really do anything..

He had to wait for the report back from the pentagon that was due on Dec 1...The 3 main republicans that were going to switch over wanted to wait for that report.. The same report Mccain wanted to wait on and then he he switched his position again..

blatin please. Obama was nowhere near interested in doing anything about it this year. It was made more than clear on the MTV thing he did. A teacher basically called him out on it and he gave some half assed answer to dance around her question. If it wasn't for the RCP and that judge, DADT would still be here.

Obama always dances around questions :coffee:

Funny, that Dec. 1 deadline came up because of the RCP and that judge, not Obama. Obama is a dumbass...when the judge's ruling was in effect, all the investigations and discharges under dadt were dropped. Since it was too soon for his liking, Obama asked for dadt to stay in place which reactivated those cases that were dropped. Not to mention at the time the recruiters were told to allow gays and bisexuals to join, so Obama is just plain dumb. He can act like he's happy and proud and shit, but his actions told the truth. I'm not here for his smoke and mirrors act that you and a lot of others are falling for :coffee:

I agree

Funny, that Dec. 1 deadline came up because of the RCP and that judge, not Obama. Obama is a dumbass...when the judge's ruling was in effect, all the investigations and discharges under dadt were dropped. Since it was too soon for his liking, Obama asked for dadt to stay in place which reactivated those cases that were dropped. Not to mention at the time the recruiters were told to allow gays and bisexuals to join, so Obama is just plain dumb. He can act like he's happy and proud and shit, but his actions told the truth. I'm not here for his smoke and mirrors act that you and a lot of others are falling for :coffee:

It was already explained why he did what he did.. You just choose not to believe him..

Either way the law is gone. Now you can hang up those pictures of Justin Bieber ... <_<

Someone explained this on another message board.

Quote Originally Posted by KTULU IS BACK View Post

so y'all just forgot that Obama ordered his justice department to continue enforcing DADT the whole time, right?

LOL

wow, a Ktulu post with inaccurate facts!

Now then, you presumably speak of him ordering the Justice Department to appeal the court decision that ruled DADT unconstitutional. (DoJ doesn't enforce DADT ya big dummy)

First off, that happened about 2 months ago, b.

2nd off, if they didn't appeal, repealing DADT via congressional legislation would be DEAD DEAD DEAD, and it'd be left completely to the Judicial Branch

3rd, if DADT repeal is left to the courts, what happens when that shit lands on Scalia's doorstep?

4th, of all the ways to disable DADT, Executive Order would be the weakest. Now if he had Hugo Chavez's new "temporary" powers....

5th, have you rubbernecked at any right wing sites today? They're weeping and jumping off of bridges. Stop and smell the roses for once, you dour fuck.

@Roc, I don't get why folks can't see it. It was constantly in their faces when he was asked about it :sigh:

When the judge overturned it and deemed it unconstitutional it was like WOW something actually got done for once, and he fucking overruled it :umm: That's when I was ready to have a damn civil war :umm:

It was already explained why he did what he did.. You just choose not to believe him..

Either way the law is gone. Now you can hang up those pictures of Justin Bieber ... <_<

Someone explained this on another message board.

Quote Originally Posted by KTULU IS BACK View Post

so y'all just forgot that Obama ordered his justice department to continue enforcing DADT the whole time, right?

LOL

wow, a Ktulu post with inaccurate facts!

Now then, you presumably speak of him ordering the Justice Department to appeal the court decision that ruled DADT unconstitutional. (DoJ doesn't enforce DADT ya big dummy)

First off, that happened about 2 months ago, b.

2nd off, if they didn't appeal, repealing DADT via congressional legislation would be DEAD DEAD DEAD, and it'd be left completely to the Judicial Branch

3rd, if DADT repeal is left to the courts, what happens when that shit lands on Scalia's doorstep?

4th, of all the ways to disable DADT, Executive Order would be the weakest. Now if he had Hugo Chavez's new "temporary" powers....

5th, have you rubbernecked at any right wing sites today? They're weeping and jumping off of bridges. Stop and smell the roses for once, you dour fuck.

Yeah uh huh I know there are "reasons" and now it's done, but he was so silent on this issue and didn't vocalize ANY support. And when someone actually did something, he yanked it back. The fact that it was overturned now makes that decision look better, but if it didn't pass... he'd still be an effing asshole as far as I'm concerned :coffee:

@blatin, bringing up a celebrity that's totally irrelevant to this political discussion is the first sign of defeat B) And I did believe that he was gonna do something for it...next year since his first term is up and he needed something to keep the gay votes that he used for his campaign :coffee: Once again, thanks to the RCP and that judge for having balls and getting it ended :dance:

@blatin, bringing up a celebrity that's totally irrelevant to this political discussion is the first sign of defeat B) And I did believe that he was gonna do something for it...next year since his first term is up and he needed something to keep the gay votes that he used for his campaign :coffee: Once again, thanks to the RCP and that judge for having balls and getting it ended :dance:

and Lady Gaga :shifty: