HEY GAME.. GET YOUR ASS IN HERE

Shawn1814

this is a very good victory for Obama but i would like to know who do you guys feel about the bush era tax cuts that got a 2 year extension and Obama promised that he was going to get rid of them

he had no choice...................the fuckin republicans were blocking unemployment benefits extentions............then again i know all of the stimulus money wasn't spent.........................why the democratics couldn't pay 4 it still baffles my brain :sigh:

but with the bush tax cuts do you think it was fair to put the unemployment extension up with it yea he gave 13 months of extensions but that only for the people that havent went through the 4 tiers what about the millions who have already went past the 99 weeks how will that help them the unemployment rate is at 9.8% but those are the numbers for people who are actually getting unemployment insurance the actual numbers would be about 22% of an unemployment rate what do you think the president should do the number are gonna grow last month there were only 39,000 jobs added with over 15 million people unemployed

yeah that's fucked up...........leaving the 99ers out of the equation.......................so if they decide 2 get buck wild & go down & shoot up capital hill it would be justifiable imo :yep:

LOOK AT WHAT THIS PUNK BITCH SAID TODAY..

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), once a voice of optimism for repealing Don't Ask, Don't Tell, reportedly called Saturday "a very sad day" before the Senate voted to lift the military ban.

"I hope that when we pass this legislation that we will understand that we are doing great damage," said the four-term incumbent before the vote, according to ABC News. "Today is a very sad day."

UUUUUGH BLATIN HAND ME THE SHOT GUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sigh::angry:

He is such a piece of shit homophobic cunt!!! I hope this makes him so ill that he ends up leaving this earth...FUCK FACE!!! GOD I HATE THIS MAN WITH ALL MY HEART!

He's a PIECE OF SHIT........................hiding behind his wife's riches..........................cindy mccain is a fuckin turncoat 2 :shifty:

one minute she's supporting getting rid of PROP 8 w/her daughter..............................and then turns around w/the snap of a finger & says gays/lesbians should not be allowed 2 get married :wtf::angry:

true indeed but the Democrats held the majority and they did nothing they waited to the last minute I love Obama but it's sad to say that he will be a one term president the repubs are gonna make sure of that no matter how many Americans get hurt

i'm glad those mofos lost the majority(w/ the exeception of nancy pelosi & harry reid).......the stupid asses couldn't sell the benefits of having healthcare reform & financial reform

president obama had 2 come in & do the selling 4 everything.......................bunch of fuckin LOSERS !!! :shifty:

blatin please. Obama was nowhere near interested in doing anything about it this year. It was made more than clear on the MTV thing he did. A teacher basically called him out on it and he gave some half assed answer to dance around her question. If it wasn't for the RCP and that judge, DADT would still be here.

Obama could have used his EXECUTIVE power & stop the discharges quick fast :yep:

this is a very good victory for Obama but i would like to know who do you guys feel about the bush era tax cuts that got a 2 year extension and Obama promised that he was going to get rid of them

Honestly, the tax cuts still piss me off. Just like the public option.

But, I am very happy to hear about DADT.

at first i was pissed he seemed to compromise too early with regards to the bush era tax cuts. I still don't like them, but eventually I gradually realized that President Obama probably did the right thing. There were too many important things being held hostage by the republicans. He compromised in a way that made them actually have to take responsibility for their disruptive shit. It just highlights what kind of stupid shit they do and that they would put their party over the well being of the people. I hope President Obama sees that even when he compromises, republicans are disruptive bullshitters and don't keep to their word. They will do anything to see Obama fail... even at the expense of the people.

Honestly, the tax cuts still piss me off. Just like the public option.

But, I am very happy to hear about DADT.

Here's your list of Democrats to blame for the public option failing twice..

Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-MT):

Voted NO on both amendments­.

Argued the bills would not garner the 60 Senate votes necessary to avoid a filibuster­.

511 Hart Senate Office Building,

District of Columbia 20510-2602

Phone: (202) 224-2651

E-mail Senator Baucus

Senator Bill Nelson (D-FL)

Voted NO on the Rockefelle­r amendment, YES on the Schumer amendment

Believes Republican support can best be achieved by dropping a public plan.

716 Senate Hart Office Building

Washington­, DC 20510

Phone: 202-224-52­74

E-mail Senator Nelson

Senator Tom Carper (D-DE)

Voted NO on the Rockefelle­r amendment, YES on the Schumer amendment

Is open to multiple policy options

513 Hart Building

Washington­, DC 20510

Phone: (202) 224-2441

E-mail Senator Carper

Senator Kent Conrad (D-ND)

Voted NO on both amendments

Believes North Dakota residents get short-chan­ged with a Medicare-l­ike public option

530 Hart Senate Office Building

United States Senate

Washington­, DC 20510-3403

Phone: (202) 224-2043

E-mail Senator Conrad

Senator Blanche Lincoln (D-AR)

Voted NO on both amendments

Argues that successful reform can be achieved without a public option

355 Dirksen Senate Office Building

Washington­, DC 20510

(202) 224-4843

E-mail Senator Lincoln

Senate democrats to blame for the tax cut bill.

As expected, two votes in the Senate today that would have extended middle tax cuts and extended federal unemployment benefits failed to garner the support needed to advance.

Both votes attracted the support of only 53 senators; 60 votes were needed to advance the votes. All Republicans and a handful of Democrats voted against the measures.