Getting On It.....if you're trying to get into shape POST YA Story

Bailey

I've been "getting into shape" for like 2.5 years.

I'm not as much of a gym nazi as I used to be--lately I've allowed myself an every-other-day thing. But I suspect I've lost some drive because I'm not eating enough (two meals a day) or sleeping enough (almost never get 7 or more hours on weekdays) at school. Trying to fix ALL of it and maintain a healthy lifestyle, but I can't complain about how I look now. I've absolutely improved even since last year. I've never been happier with my appearance, really. And it feels nice.

Gotta go to the gym tonight!

I've been "getting into shape" for like 2.5 years.

I'm not as much of a gym nazi as I used to be--lately I've allowed myself an every-other-day thing. But I suspect I've lost some drive because I'm not eating enough (two meals a day) or sleeping enough (almost never get 7 or more hours on weekdays) at school. Trying to fix ALL of it and maintain a healthy lifestyle, but I can't complain about how I look now. I've absolutely improved even since last year. I've never been happier with my appearance, really. And it feels nice.

Gotta go to the gym tonight!

take pics and email me would love to see your progress maybe it may inspire me more :thumbup:

I started going back to the gym in the past 3 weeks and lost 20lbs (not that I looked fat...just wanted to stay in shape). Now it's time for me to gain at least 10lbs back in muscle. I'll probably stop going into the gym and pop in both P90X and Insanity.

Im on yogurt coffee and cigarettes with salmon and steam veggies as my only solid meal everyday this week.

I did my juice thingy for 2 weeks and lost 12 lbs.. My next step is a 7 day carb cycle to lower my body fat percentage..

choose-lose-the-day-carb-cycle-solution.jpg

what was the juice thingy? right now I'm still doing okay but I think I want to cut all carbs out, I have been having salmon steamed veggies and rice pilaf all week, I don't think I want the rice anymore.

what was the juice thingy? right now I'm still doing okay but I think I want to cut all carbs out, I have been having salmon steamed veggies and rice pilaf all week, I don't think I want the rice anymore.

I drank green juice for 2 weeks.. The carb cycle tricks your metabolism and helps you lose weight..

I drank green juice for 2 weeks.. The carb cycle tricks your metabolism and helps you lose weight..

green juice? Did you have anything else? I'm sure you posted about it, but I have two weeks of break before I start the spring quarter I could do this green juice thing, if I knew what the hell it was :umm:

I just started my juicing detox/diet today.. Nothing but fresh veggie/fruit juice for 15 to 30 days.. I'm trying for 15lbs and hopefully I can lose that in 15 days...

I will also continue to do my P90X2 and go to the gym 2 to 3 times a week..

Since I lost my grandmother last month I've been sleeping more than anything else.. It's time for me to get back on it..

I have the same type of machine from ebay for 138.00...It took me all of 3 mins to make my juice..

ummmmmmmmm let me check out that no carb deal instead :umm:

Im going to the store I need salmon and veggies to steam, maybe some brown enriched rice...MAYBE, oh and some more yogurt, I need charcoal too since we out. I was gonna call Applebee's and pay them the 13.77 for their salmon meal, but their portion of salmon is small I probably can cook a lot more for the same price, at least I'm eating healthy, I never eat fried foods never crave em, and I gotta stay drinking water, probably the one thing I should up more.

I ran a 7 or 8 miles this week usualy 2 miles a day on the track, next week im taking it up another level with my eating >_<

weigh in is march 25 im gonna be pissed if my team is slacking off :filenails: