Getting On It.....if you're trying to get into shape POST YA Story

Bailey

I've heard of this before never did it tho..........keep us posted, have you considered starving? I did a week of tea and yogurt, it worked wonders :wub:

there's plenty of info about it online

I'm gonna try the starvation thing on the week we have weigh in but i drink (california dieters tea) :mellow:

I started my fat losing course. The diet is SO hard. NO bread and NO pasta. UGH.

I did a 15 minute intense work out yesterday and wow my abdomen is feeling it today!

I don't know the diet over there because I hear British palates are much different from American but I can avoid carb's with relative ease it's really about finding everything else that tastes good so you dont miss carbs

Beginning of March, I was slacking off with my workout ( :ph34r: ) and yo-yoing between 200-210lbs (I'm like 6'2, so it didn't look it). Now, I'm at 180lbs and it's from doing pushups at a higher angle, situps (along with side crunches), walking/running, drinking a whole lot of water and cooking better meals. :cheer: Normally I would stop what I'm doing, but this time I'm going to keep it going since I normally lose that much before I gain muscle weight. -_-

Beginning of March, I was slacking off with my workout ( :ph34r: ) and yo-yoing between 200-210lbs (I'm like 6'2, so it didn't look it). Now, I'm at 180lbs and it's from doing pushups at a higher angle, situps (along with side crunches), walking/running, drinking a whole lot of water and cooking better meals. :cheer: Normally I would stop what I'm doing, but this time I'm going to keep it going since I normally lose that much before I gain muscle weight. -_-

:clapping: I'm on yogurt and water :cheer:

On a positive note for some reason I can ride the stationary bike longer if I just read a book and not look at the numbers (calories, time, miles, etc.)

and I am doing well still around 184 but I have yet to kick this thing into motion. I am starting to wear clothes I stopped wearing before and it makes me feel sexy to put on things that require my confidence to wear.

Once you eat a cheeseburger you will blow up like Beyonce was supposed to if she actually had a baby.. :filenails:

you dirty man you planted that seed into my skull of chesseburgers, but my yogurt and water will not be shaken like my Janhova faith I shall fast :excited:

I need motivation to continue working out... I used to go 3-4 times a week, now it's like 1-2

you know what I'm learning don't just stop, even if you go a week without it, comeback to it, and eventually it starts to stick I was in shock like you been on this bike for 30 minute reading and you aint phased.