• Last Reply

Janet's team is always so [Khia] TIRED, THROUGH, and DELAYED [/Khia]. :sigh:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

what-a-blue-waffle-is.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry Reyna.... -_-

ugh... i HATE LENO.. he's so... ew..

now i gotta watch his old ass and tired jokes

I don't watch his tired jokes...I just skip that segment of the show and make sure I'm there when Janet is introduced.... :thumbup:

Between Jay Leno, Letterman, Conan, and Jimmy Fallon, Leno has the best ratings (based on brief research). So Leno is Janet's best bet. Stop complaining.

:clapping:

Leno is the best choice. Conan can be uber corny, Letterman is a perv and Fallon is to much of a fan and there is a reason he comes on after Leno >_< ..no shade, but shade. :rolleyes:

I do..I blame ALL the interviewers. Its like "copy and paste" when Janet is present. I dont see NO other artist who get asked the SAME exact shit for every interview ...it is soooo bizarre to me, I just DO NOT get it.

i know a couple of artist who get asked the same questions over and over. Its not just a Janet thing.

I do..I blame ALL the interviewers. Its like "copy and paste" when Janet is present. I dont see NO other artist who get asked the SAME exact shit for every interview ...it is soooo bizarre to me, I just DO NOT get it.

They pick the questions that will get the biggest headlines in the morning..

Now lets focus on that boday and ass.. :excited::excited::clapping::clapping::clapping:

i know a couple of artist who get asked the same questions over and over. Its not just a Janet thing.

But you know Janets is the WORST case. Lets be real. With other artist they may sprinkle some of the same questions here and there..for Janet its like a they're reading damn script. We have not learned anything NEW about Janet from her interviews in awhile. :lol: At least Tyra did ask Janet questions that were interesting and different than the norm.Tyra made it her personal business to ask Janet fresh questions cuz even she said she didnt wanna ask Janet the same ol questions that Janet gets asked over and over and over and fucking over again.

Archived