chile alexander Oneil

Bailey

LOL what about Lloyd? I actually love how Lloyd sings

Now everybody on here knows Im one of the TWO Lloyd stans on here. He has his moments but he's not consistent enough, vocally to take Usher. Lloyd is very hit and miss..

The funny thing is Bslade aka Tonex will MURDER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. He's a fucking beast. He's like a male Beyonce. :mellow: I've never heard a man have so much range and vocal ability. :mellow:

Now everybody on here knows Im one of the TWO Lloyd stans on here. He has his moments but he's not consistent enough, vocally to take Usher. Lloyd is very hit and miss..

The funny thing is Bslade aka Tonex will MURDER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. He's a fucking beast. He's like a male Beyonce. :mellow: I've never heard a man have so much range and vocal ability. :mellow:

Lyod or whatever is cute ...now get yo life :rolleyes:

You're giving Beyonce way to much credit. She can sing, but she confuses screaming with soulfulness and the two are not the same.

You're giving Beyonce way to much credit. She can sing, but she confuses screaming with soulfulness and the two are not the same.

Having a soulful voice and singing skills/techniques are TWO different things. Hell,I dont even think she has a soulful voice,I agree but it doesnt take away from her skills as a singer. The woman can do more with her voice than ALL the bitches thats out today.Her technique is on point...fuck whatchu heard and Im faaaar from being a Beyonce fan. Name one bitch that has the vocal ability that she has besides Xtina (which she doesnt) but go head.

Having a soulful voice and singing skills/techniques are TWO different things. Hell,I dont even think she has a soulful voice,I agree but it doesnt take away from her skills as a singer. The woman can do more with her voice than ALL the bitches thats out today.Her technique is on point...fuck whatchu heard and Im faaaar from being a Beyonce fan. Name one bitch that has the vocal ability that she has besides Xtina (which she doesnt) but go head.

I agree that Beyonce has one of the better techniques among the singers of today, but I think that is also her undoing. I kinda prevents her from being able to take vocal risks that Xtina can.

Archived