Queen Latifah finally comes out......without even knowing it

jarrylf

Its REALLLLY interesting to me that when Latifah....REALLLLLY seems like shes a few words short of saying "since Im gay, I dont know if I want to adopt or get a donor" Wendy cuts her off. Wheres the Wendy I know & love from back in the radio days (who still peaks through every now & then) would've gone deeper, cause it didnt seem like that deep to go thanks to Latifahs "its complicated" response.

Sidenote, for Wendys old.....2004 show on Vh1 she interviewed Latifah and flat out asked her if she was gay and Latifah changed the subject or sidetracked by saying something along the lines of "its just amazing to me how in today's media when a women is dominant and strong she must be gay".

I love Latifah no matter what. (I used to have a huge crush on her in the Living Single days)

Its REALLLLY interesting to me that when Latifah....REALLLLLY seems like shes a few words short of saying "since Im gay, I dont know if I want to adopt or get a donor" Wendy cuts her off. Wheres the Wendy I know & love from back in the radio days (who still peaks through every now & then) would've gone deeper, cause it didnt seem like that deep to go thanks to Latifahs "its complicated" response.

Sidenote, for Wendys old.....2004 show on Vh1 she interviewed Latifah and flat out asked her if she was gay and Latifah changed the subject or sidetracked by saying something along the lines of "its just amazing to me how in today's media when a women is dominant and strong she must be gay".

I love Latifah no matter what. (I used to have a huge crush on her in the Living Single days)

I found this part interesting...

Um... you do know that heterosexual people can have difficulty getting pregnant right? What she said doesn't implicate her as a lesbian even though we all know that she is.

So you think she was implying that "How that works out exactly....I CANNOT SAY" to you she's saying she has complications getting pregnant?

Archived