So Madagascar shaded Janet again?

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm reading on twitter Madge supposedly said "you don't have to show a nipple to be interesting" (I'm obviously paraphrasing, but something to that extend)

This bitch. :umm:

With ALL the Janet has been through since the SB incident she has NO reason to be this damn petty!

1. What? :blink:

2. Again, #LetItGo! :sigh:

3. What? :umm:

1. What? :blink:

2. Again, #LetItGo! :sigh:

3. What? :umm:

1. I will not let it go.

2. I will not let it go.

3. I will not let it go.

Janet hasn't said anything about this ancient bitch in 20yrs...Madge needs to #LetItGo

Where did she supposedly say this?

I'm not sure...I'm trying to get the tea. Everyone is talking about it on twitter though.

I'd have to read the interview or wherever this came from for context, but it sounds to me like she just means "just because I won't flash my tit doesn't mean I won't slay."

This is coming from a woman who released a sex book. :lol: I wouldn't read too much into it. At least, not until we have a source.

1. I will not let it go.

2. I will not let it go.

3. I will not let it go.

Janet hasn't said anything about this ancient bitch in 20yrs...Madge needs to #LetItGo

At the end of the day, who really cares? The last thing Janet said about Madonnasaurus Rex was that she's done respectable things (or something to that nature). Like I toldyou, it's only making what Janet said about having class true. #LetItGo!

At the end of the day, who really cares? The last thing Janet said about Madonnasaurus Rex was that she's done respectable things (or something to that nature). Like I toldyou, it's only making what Janet said about having class true. #LetItGo!

Nope...because the Madge stans on this forum (and in general) swear that she isn't pressed by Janet...this proves that Janet is STILL on her mind.

Janet can keep it classy, but I'm going off on this ancient bitch! lol

PRESSEDonna!!!! (Credit to BU #HomagePaid)

its trues she said it

ackson Again SMH

New interview. Madonna says about Superbowl/ If it will be like Janet's:

" You don't have to show nipples to be interesting, or/and it necessarily doesn't mean your cutting edge if you do, right?"

NY1 Movie Interview: "W.E." - NY1.com

http://www.ny1.com/content/ny1_living/movie_reviews/154765/ny1-movie-interview---w-e--

its trues she said it

ackson Again SMH

New interview. Madonna says about Superbowl/ If it will be like Janet's:

" You don't have to show nipples to be interesting, or/and it necessarily doesn't mean your cutting edge if you do, right?"

NY1 Movie Interview: "W.E." - NY1.com

http://www.ny1.com/content/ny1_living/movie_reviews/154765/ny1-movie-interview---w-e--

Thank you for the receipts. :blush:

I just can't with PRESSEDdonna! :umm:

I'd have to read the interview or wherever this came from for context, but it sounds to me like she just means "just because I won't flash my tit doesn't mean I won't slay."

This is coming from a woman who released a sex book. :lol: I wouldn't read too much into it. At least, not until we have a source.

^ this :filenails:

When you think about it..this TRULY does show that Madonna is pressed and the Janet spectacle must have her shook. :lol: She cant seem to get it off her mind. Keep speaking M-dolla :clapping:

Of course Janet has her shook....that's been the situation for the 25+ years :coffee:

Concerning the SB...she knows who she has to top. :coffee:

#Tea.Spilled.And.Clocked.

:yep: :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep:

Archived