So Madagascar shaded Janet again?

ThatOtherFan

Its a Janet Jackson related incident question what I don't get is why Madonna can't do what the fuck ever she gone do and let it be about her, why is the interviews going back 8 years? I bushed off the first shit that hit, but I'm with my fellow Janet fans keep Janet Jackson name out yo fucking mouth and tell them to do the same, wardrobe malfunction, nipple, nipple ring, a "reveal" DONT ASK ANY OF THAT SHIT :filenails:

Well, I think that's what she was trying to say by her response. I would be frustrated too if I was asked repeatedly whether or not I would be exposing myself in a future performance. :lmao:

I just don't think there was any shade meant by her comment. She just meant that she could put on a good show without having to rehash a tired incident.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a Janet Jackson related incident question what I don't get is why Madonna can't do what the fuck ever she gone do and let it be about her, why is the interviews going back 8 years? I bushed off the first shit that hit, but I'm with my fellow Janet fans keep Janet Jackson name out yo fucking mouth and tell them to do the same, wardrobe malfunction, nipple, nipple ring, a "reveal" DONT ASK ANY OF THAT SHIT :filenails:

if madonna was any kind of real feminist like she claims, every time somebody set her up to shade some other female artist, she wouldn't fall for the trap. but madonna likes shading other artists. she's like the 50 cent of pop music: holding on to the thin thread of relevance by coming for somebody else's wig. she is WAY too old for this.

she should do like janet did when mario lopez asked her about madonna: kept is classy. but i know ho whard that is for somebody as scandalous as madonna.

janet got that ass STEAM PRESSED.

you know what, all this doesn't even matter cause from the snippets of what Madonna has had leak, her shit wack already. her album title wack, she doing duets with "stupid hoes" she fucking up already, and trust when it's all said and done unless she bring Jesus back on stage, they will pan her shit hard and say a nipple would have made it better.

I cant wait to see what she comes up with. So curious

if madonna was any kind of real feminist like she claims, every time somebody set her up to shade some other female artist, she wouldn't fall for the trap. but madonna likes shading other artists. she's like the 50 cent of pop music: holding on to the thin thread of relevance by coming for somebody else's wig. she is WAY too old for this.

she should do like janet did when mario lopez asked her about madonna: kept is classy. but i know ho whard that is for somebody as scandalous as madonna.

She cant resist. Even at her "mature" age. I guess some things never change. Im so glad Janet doesnt act like that.

^ Thought so.

u in here defending madonna and claiming janet status. chile, everything you say is false. u prove yourself wrong from the first sentence. I ain't got to say nothing.

u can claim janet all you want. u still gon' have the soul of louise.

janet got that ass STEAM PRESSED.

Exactly!!!

u in here defending madonna and claiming janet status. chile, everything you say is false. u prove yourself wrong from the first sentence. I ain't got to say nothing.

u can claim janet all you want. u still gon' have the soul of louise.

Defending common sense is more like it. And :lol: @ the rest. Anybody who wants to question my status as a Janet fan obviously knows nothing about me or my time spent on this forum, fuck you very much.

The point I made about the interviewers bringing up Janet's performance was more of a way of showing you guys that Madonna doesn't make mention of her Superbowl gig until she's asked. And she keeps mentioning a nipple because nobody is referring to Janet's actual performance when they bring up her Superbowl show. By the same token I could say that Janet should've ignored Mario Lopez when he asked her what she thought about Madonna doing the Superbowl. I could've detected shade in her tone when she answered, but that would be stupid - just like this is.

I hear what you're saying, I'm a Madonna fan and I am sure I have spent more seeing her then you, but that's neither here nor there, what I am saying is Madonna gets asked what she allows, and that has always been the truth, Janet same deal she will not let them ask anything related to certain topics, as for Janet's comment it was hardly derogatory, she said positive things about Madonna "she's fun" she didn't go into a debate about being meaningful or relevant none of that....all I want is Madonna to specifically state no questions related to Janet Jackson or even hinting at it, let Madonna stand on her own

I know you don't need help defining common sense, I was helping you define excuses...your excuses for Madge's petty shade... :coffee:

I don't see shade YET but it's damn near getting there, and damn if she didn't shade the fuck outta Lady GaGa, I just wish she would tell them NOT to refer to ask, insinuate, imply, reflect, compare, question, wonder, or give two shits about anything that took place 8 years ago.

I don't see shade YET but it's damn near getting there, and damn if she didn't shade the fuck outta Lady GaGa, I just wish she would tell them NOT to refer to ask, insinuate, imply, reflect, compare, question, wonder, or give two shits about anything that took place 8 years ago.

I saw shade... she gave a COMPLETE answer before she went into the Janet shade. She threw that in to be petty...simple as that.

And I am NOT here for it! :coffee:

I hear what you're saying, I'm a Madonna fan and I am sure I have spent more seeing her then you, but that's neither here nor there, what I am saying is Madonna gets asked what she allows, and that has always been the truth, Janet same deal she will not let them ask anything related to certain topics, as for Janet's comment it was hardly derogatory, she said positive things about Madonna "she's fun" she didn't go into a debate about being meaningful or relevant none of that....all I want is Madonna to specifically state no questions related to Janet Jackson or even hinting at it, let Madonna stand on her own

If she banned Janet-related Superbowl questions I would think she was lame. Just because stans don't know how to process a simple question or answer doesn't make it Madonna's fault.

If she banned Janet-related Superbowl questions I would think she was lame. Just because stans don't know how to process a simple question or answer doesn't make it Madonna's fault.

As Hateretha said (whomever that really is lol) Madge is a pro and KNOWS when she's been led into being shady to a fellow artist...and in this situation, she gave a perfectly good response, BEFORE she decided to get petty....

I don't make excuses, I make sense. He mentioned Janet, Madonna didn't. The comments in here about Madonna staying pressed all these years over Janet and how she stays on her mind are shot down by the fact that Madonna doesn't bring her up, the interviewers do.

Madonna elaborated because she had a point to make: that there is more to being "interesting" and "cutting edge" than just sex. There is, so where's the drama?

I don't deny that because stans in general are stupid by definition.

It's petty on yours and anybody else's part who's making more of this than required.

That's cause she's not able to do it anymore

I cant wait to see what she comes up with. So curious

I can and I will cause I ain't giving that bitch no ratings on my television. I'll watch her flat ass on youtube :filenails:

It wouldn't be about "stans" as you say it would be about "I'm Madonna and Im not here for discussion nor comparison to performers who have done their routines I am here to talk about MINE"

and let's save the word "lame" Madonna has an album coming out with Nicki Minaj and a SB performance that for some with no nipple she will catch one hell of a ripple :coffee:

Archived