So Madagascar shaded Janet again?

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you need to sit all the way down. If these interviewers would stop asking questions regarding Janet's Superbowl performance then Madonna would stop answering them. Stop looking for the shade and you'll see there actually isn't any.

...and ya'll need to stop making excuses for Madge. He mentioned Janet and asked her would she tame down and/or would it effect whatever she has planned (paraphrasing, but you get the gist)

The first words out her mouth were "No"....she could have kept it there and allowed him to move on. She didn't have to continue...that was blatant shade.

If Janet had did anything remotely similar the Madge stans on this forum and in general would be going ape shit.

That was very petty on her part...

...and ya'll need to stop making excuses for Madge. He mentioned Janet and asked her would she tame down and/or would it effect whatever she has planned (paraphrasing, but you get the gist)

The first words out her mouth were "No"....she could have kept it there and allowed him to move on. She didn't have to continue...that was blatant shade.

If Janet had did anything remotely similar the Madge stans on this forum and in general would be going ape shit.

C6i6S.gif

Some of you need to sit all the way down. If these interviewers would stop asking questions regarding Janet's Superbowl performance then Madonna would stop answering them. Stop looking for the shade and you'll see there actually isn't any.

I could go with this, BUT Madonna and Janet are both known to have their people inform the inteviewer that certain questions are off limits, if I was interviewing Madonna and asked her how much money did Guy get from the divorce....END OF INTERVIEW.....If I was interviewing Janet and asked how much money are you worth really? ....END OF INTERVIEW......just because someone asks a question does not mean she has to answer it, she can do this SB performance and she does not have to answer any questions regarding another artist's previous performance. So I disagree, I love you Matt but no one here should have a seat too quick cause it's light right now, BUT the closer we get to SB how much more intense will the questions and comparisons get before it is down right disrespectful? She keeps mention a nipple, well Janet's performance was on point without the nipple, and is she bringing out dat "Stupid Hoe"? CH. Madonna gone fuck around and have one less nigga at her shows and it's not that many of us to begin with....keep it up :filenails:

Correction

she started off with a "No" to both of his questions..and added she isn't planning anything "mainstream" and isn't planning anything "naughty"....

That's all she had to say in response to his question...it was SHE who decided to add that petty BS.

...and as usual some of you try to excuse it or say it "wasn't that bad"...Not this time. :coffee:

I don't make excuses, I make sense. He mentioned Janet, Madonna didn't. The comments in here about Madonna staying pressed all these years over Janet and how she stays on her mind are shot down by the fact that Madonna doesn't bring her up, the interviewers do.

Madonna elaborated because she had a point to make: that there is more to being "interesting" and "cutting edge" than just sex. There is, so where's the drama?

I don't deny that because stans in general are stupid by definition.

It's petty on yours and anybody else's part who's making more of this than required.

I could go with this, BUT Madonna and Janet are both known to have their people inform the inteviewer that certain questions are off limits, if I was interviewing Madonna and asked her how much money did Guy get from the divorce....END OF INTERVIEW.....If I was interviewing Janet and asked how much money are you worth really? ....END OF INTERVIEW......just because someone asks a question does not mean she has to answer it, she can do this SB performance and she does not have to answer any questions regarding another artist's previous performance. So I disagree, I love you Matt but no one here should have a seat too quick cause it's light right now, BUT the closer we get to SB how much more intense will the questions and comparisons get before it is down right disrespectful? She keeps mention a nipple, well Janet's performance was on point without the nipple, and is she bringing out dat "Stupid Hoe"? CH. Madonna gone fuck around and have one less nigga at her shows and it's not that many of us to begin with....keep it up :filenails:

"Can we expect a wardrobe malfunction this year?" is hardly a personal question.

yeahgirlbye.gif

The point I made about the interviewers bringing up Janet's performance was more of a way of showing you guys that Madonna doesn't make mention of her Superbowl gig until she's asked. And she keeps mentioning a nipple because nobody is referring to Janet's actual performance when they bring up her Superbowl show. By the same token I could say that Janet should've ignored Mario Lopez when he asked her what she thought about Madonna doing the Superbowl. I could've detected shade in her tone when she answered, but that would be stupid - just like this is.

I don't make excuses, I make sense. He mentioned Janet, Madonna didn't. The comments in here about Madonna staying pressed all these years over Janet and how she stays on her mind are shot down by the fact that Madonna doesn't bring her up, the interviewers do.

Madonna elaborated because she had a point to make: that there is more to being "interesting" and "cutting edge" than just sex. There is, so where's the drama?

I don't deny that because stans in general are stupid by definition.

It's petty on yours and anybody else's part who's making more of this than required.

You are making excuses....tired excuses...about as tired as Madonna's petty shade.

I posted the first part of what Madonna said in my post, which answered his question entirely and was with out the petty shade.

She could have stopped there. It was SHE who decided to make it petty, and it is you who are making up excuses.

You are making excuses....tired excuses...about as tired as Madonna's petty shade.

I posted the first part of what Madonna said in my post, which answered his question entirely and was with out the petty shade.

She could have stopped there. It was SHE who decided to make it petty, and it is you who are making up excuses.

tumblr_lhszy0xP4Y1qdl3gj.png

"Can we expect a wardrobe malfunction this year?" is hardly a personal question.

Its a Janet Jackson related incident question what I don't get is why Madonna can't do what the fuck ever she gone do and let it be about her, why is the interviews going back 8 years? I bushed off the first shit that hit, but I'm with my fellow Janet fans keep Janet Jackson name out yo fucking mouth and tell them to do the same, wardrobe malfunction, nipple, nipple ring, a "reveal" DONT ASK ANY OF THAT SHIT :filenails:

Its a Janet Jackson related incident question what I don't get is why Madonna can't do what the fuck ever she gone do and let it be about her, why is the interviews going back 8 years? I bushed off the first shit that hit, but I'm with my fellow Janet fans keep Janet Jackson name out yo fucking mouth and tell them to do the same, wardrobe malfunction, nipple, nipple ring, a "reveal" DONT ASK ANY OF THAT SHIT :filenails:

Exactly! :coffee:

you know what, all this doesn't even matter cause from the snippets of what Madonna has had leak, her shit wack already. her album title wack, she doing duets with "stupid hoes" she fucking up already, and trust when it's all said and done unless she bring Jesus back on stage, they will pan her shit hard and say a nipple would have made it better.

Archived