So Madagascar shaded Janet again?

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That you're making excuses? :unsure:

You're welcome. ^_^

That was never my point, it was yours.

As Hateretha said (whomever that really is lol) Madge is a pro and KNOWS when she's been led into being shady to a fellow artist...and in this situation, she gave a perfectly good response, BEFORE she decided to get petty....

Oh please. Look at the Lady Gaga reference and then look at this. Helen Keller could spot the difference (and she wouldn't be this annoying about it).

That's cause she's not able to do it anymore

Perhaps not. But what would be the problem in her realising that? If she came out and flashed her poon you'd have a meltdown, and now because she's looking at other avenues you're giving her shade for that too. Bias is a helluva drug.

It wouldn't be about "stans" as you say it would be about "I'm Madonna and Im not here for discussion nor comparison to performers who have done their routines I am here to talk about MINE"

I would laugh out loud if I heard that shit. Stay pressed.

and let's save the word "lame" Madonna has an album coming out with Nicki Minaj and a SB performance that for some with no nipple she will catch one hell of a ripple :coffee:

I'll save my judgement until I hear the album.

Oh please. Look at the Lady Gaga reference and then look at this. Helen Keller could spot the difference (and she wouldn't be this annoying about it).

Perhaps not. But what would be the problem in her realising that? If she came out and flashed her poon you'd have a meltdown, and now because she's looking at other avenues you're giving her shade for that too. Bias is a helluva drug.

I would laugh out loud if I heard that shit. Stay pressed.

I'll save my judgement until I hear the album.

with all the responses you just took 30 minutes to come up with who the fuck is the one pressed? :blink: you got Janet fans on yo ass face it you don't win every argument, you just argue and argue

I'm pretty sure that was your point. You just didn't know it...until I pointed it out for you. ^_^ Again, you're welcome. :blush:

Both were shade, but one was petty and uncalled for.

Janet's SB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest of these tricks....I remember the day after in 2004, Janet was all the talk I imagine, Madonna will do something, get panned as most SB performances do btw, and off to her album M.D.N.A.....I know we talked about it before you were hoping she got that shit outta her system...well with Nicki Minaj on her shit....the answer is NOPE

It aint personal Matt, I loves me some Matt...you a Madge fan...I am too...BUT bitch should keep Janet or any reference thereof out the convo, lame is not holding yo shit, I don't recall Janet talking about Madonna when Janet did her performance which was killa :excited:

Janet's SB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest of these tricks....I remember the day after in 2004, Janet was all the talk I imagine, Madonna will do something, get panned as most SB performances do btw, and off to her album M.D.N.A.....I know we talked about it before you were hoping she got that shit outta her system...well with Nicki Minaj on her shit....the answer is NOPE

I'm actually 100% sure her performance won't be panned (even if it sucks), because that's just how the media are with Madonna at this point.

^^this....bias defending Madonna on a Janet forum... :blink: he couldn't pull a Loveprofusion and just leave :lmao: at least we knew where the fuck they stood they made it clear

Loveprofusion and Hiltonsuite would have been PRESSED about this thread.... TE is doing a pretty good job of taking their job though. :whistle:

No shade. -_-

I'm actually 100% sure her performance won't be panned (even if it sucks), because that's just how the media are with Madonna at this point.

that's a White ass fake British accent lie, they call her old as Jesus flip flops running track all the fucking time, and there was never a time she was called "pretty" they always called the bitch ugly. The media will want to pull another SB and they will want a "victim"

with all the responses you just took 30 minutes to come up with who the fuck is the one pressed? :blink: you got Janet fans on yo ass face it you don't win every argument, you just argue and argue

I'm at work, so yes, responses will take their time if I am busy. I don't care who is on my ass, it doesn't change my opinion. :mellow: And I just love when people get at me for continuing to "argue and argue". What do you guys call what you're doing?

unless the bitch gives birth to a Black Jesus she can't do shit but lip sync, and if she has the nerve to pull out that guitar with her none playing ass Ima laugh at that :filenails:

I think even she knows better than that. THere's nothing exciting about pulling out a guitar for an SB performance and youre THE MADONNA...

When have I ever wanted bias? And there's no need to travel.

I just think this is one of those times where we agree to disagree and walk, truth is no one here knows what Madonna will do, but without shock value and upsetting folks it's safe to say her performance will go down as not that memorable and it will fade to her album, that is more of interest to me and her other fans.

Archived