Yes..Our QUEEN being adored !!!

janetDAYZ

as much as i love this song....and the choreography ...anytime i watch a performance of it...to me it doesn't translate well live...like its like you are wait for a climax to happen but it never happens..

i think the choreo is a bit repetitive and if there was like a dance beak it would have been off the hook...but yet again ....you can't expect much from gil.

with that said the Love they were giving her was amazing

as much as i love this song....and the choreography ...anytime i watch a performance of it...to me it doesn't translate well live...like its like you are wait for a climax to happen but it never happens..

i think the choreo is a bit repetitive and if there was like a dance beak it would have been off the hook...but yet again ....you can't expect much from gil.

You have to watch the MTV Japan performance. That's the best performance of AN(DS).

with that said the Love they were giving her was amazing

That choreography is genius...And FUCKING TIRING!

Archived