Lauryn Hill Announces Tour

TwistedElegance™

I did not shade Janet; I just pointed out the fact that Lauryn can still command big money for performances and shows and interviews; while Janet is making her money in films. The truth is not shade.

Janet's getting money from the new kids sampling her music and she did some few shows this year, so movies weren't her only source this year.

I did not shade Janet; I just pointed out the fact that Lauryn can still command big money for performances and shows and interviews; while Janet is making her money in films. The truth is not shade.

well it came off as shade and the girls tugged ur wig just a lilbit in joes thread :excited:

well it came off as shade and the girls tugged ur wig just a lilbit in joes thread :excited:

When I tell you I am never in the tenchest of a bit phased; because half of them didn't attend the discipline tour; when I was right in front of the stage; had all the copies and the deluxe of 20 y.o. and two copies of discipline.

I can't stand when people like to dish out insults; but can't take them when the tables are turned. Like bitch, off my dick. Off my dick bitch, thanks.

When I tell you I am never in the tenchest of a bit phased; because half of them didn't attend the discipline tour; when I was right in front of the stage; had all the copies and the deluxe of 20 y.o. and two copies of discipline.

I can't stand when people like to dish out insults; but can't take them when the tables are turned. Like bitch, off my dick. Off my dick bitch, thanks.

What's the procedure with a gun in your face

When you got one in your waist,

game said

"someone needs some quick cash i see"

There was no need to mention Janet..

You could have said she was touring because she loves it or she wants to reconnect with her fans.

Or I could use Janet as an example of why his claim was ridiculous; since this is a Janet Jackson forum. :fart:

Unlike Janet, most of the world is still checking for her musically. She's consistently toured over the years and she conducts interviews for cash. Y'all can't take. :fart:

Is this J|X Phase II? :sigh:

Hun-ty, let us just be honest with ourselves before we can be honest with each other. The world is not checking for Lauryn Hill musically, emotionally, psychologically, politically, or any other "-cally" suffix. If the world was still checking for her musically, then why has it taken her over 12 years to put out an album? Oh yeah that's right, after Miseducation she got sued by multiple songwriters all claiming Lauryn Beyonced their songs for the album. Then she ran her ass off to Australia trying to hide only for the Aussies to clock her tea as well. Then she ran up to the UK trying to play the Brits for a fool. They got her ass together in the tabloids as well minus the yellow journalism. "Where On Earth Is Carmen Sandiego" much? And yes Lauryn has toured over the years. But touring family reunions and homeless shelters is hardly anything to brag about. Where as Janet has released 4 albums worldwide, "Feedback" alone out-peaked ALL of Lauryn's singles since 1998 across every Billboard chart. And she's about to embark on another world tour (NO ALBERM OUT!) in support of a greatest hits compilation. Hun-ty did you look at those dates:

Dec. 27 – New York, NY – Highline Ballroom

Dec. 28 – Brooklyn, NY – Music Hall of Williamsburg

Jan. 1 – New York, NY – Bowery Ballroom

Jan. 3 – New York, NY – The Blue Note

Jan. 4 – New York, NY – The Blue Note

Jan. 5 – New York, NY – The Blue Note

Jan. 8 – Charlotte, NC – Amos’ Southend

Jan. 9 – Asheville, NC – The Orange Peel

Jan. 12 – Charleston, SC – The Music Farm

Jan. 14 – Atlanta, GA – Centerstage

Jan. 16 – St. Louis, MO – The Pageant

Jan. 18 – Minneapolis, MN – First Avenue

Jan. 20 – Chicago, IL – House of Blues

Jan. 22 – Toronto, ON – Sound Academy

Jan. 23 – Montreal, QC – Metropolis

Jan. 29 – Atlantic City, NJ – House of Blues

Feb. 4 – Montclair, NJ – The Wellmont Theatre

I'm not here for dis bitch is playing 3 star restaurants and hotel banquet halls. Try again.

Hun-ty, let us just be honest with ourselves before we can be honest with each other. The world is not checking for Lauryn Hill musically, emotionally, psychologically, politically, or any other "-cally" suffix. If the world was still checking for her musically, then why has it taken her over 12 years to put out an album? Oh yeah that's right, after Miseducation she got sued by multiple songwriters all claiming Lauryn Beyonced their songs for the album. Then she ran her ass off to Australia trying to hide only for the Aussies to clock her tea as well. Then she ran up to the UK trying to play the Brits for a fool. They got her ass together in the tabloids as well minus the yellow journalism. "Where On Earth Is Carmen Sandiego" much? And yes Lauryn has toured over the years. But touring family reunions and homeless shelters is hardly anything to brag about. Where as Janet has released 4 albums worldwide, "Feedback" alone out-peaked ALL of Lauryn's singles since 1998 across every Billboard chart. And she's about to embark on another world tour (NO ALBERM OUT!) in support of a greatest hits compilation. Hun-ty did you look at those dates:

I'm not here for dis bitch is playing 3 star restaurants and hotel banquet halls. Try again.

oop bitch you mad! :fart:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Janet got money for appearing at fashion shows, Essence music festival gave her larges sums of $$$, Private concert, Publishing rights money, films and etc.

Lauryn collecting her pennies from various music festivals from some unknown city in Europe is nothing compared to the amount Janet gets for sitting front row at fashion shows and how much she gets for publishing rights of her music.

Try again.

Janet got money for appearing at fashion shows, Essence music festival gave her larges sums of $$$, Private concert, Publishing rights money, films and etc.

Lauryn collecting her pennies from various music festivals from some unknown city in Europe is nothing compared to the amount Janet gets for sitting front row at fashion shows and how much she gets for publishing rights of her music.

Try again.

Read before you try to get into a three day old conversation. I never said Janet nor Lauryn Hill needed money. So you, don't try again.