Lauryn Hill Announces Tour

TwistedElegance™

The bitch was gettinmg her nails done. And when my mother met her in Aruba she introduced herself as Miss Hill...My mother looked at her like she was crazy and said Kauryn could refer to her as Miss Barbara.

Real divas like Madonna, Mariah and Janet don't even do that.

The bitch is doing too much to have done so little

:lmao:

she needs to cut that out yes even mariah knows better

doing shit like that is like spitting in the face of your fans

She can barely even sing anymore. How dare he. The reviews for her last show were awful, and she waas booed. I think needs to read one. :coffee:

She was booed because she was late, not because she didn't perform well. Reviews are perception; not actuality. I could care less what a reviewer says. I'm a free and thinking man who is able to draw his own ideas and conclusions from life experiences.

She was booed because she was late, not because she didn't perform well. Reviews are perception; not actuality. I could care less what a reviewer says. I'm a free and thinking man who is able to draw his own ideas and conclusions from life experiences.

Thats great for you but the you tube footage clearly shows she sucked and she lacks work ethic and could give a fuck about her fans... :coffee:

Enjoy your two hour wait though. :dance:

The bitch was gettinmg her nails done. And when my mother met her in Aruba she introduced herself as Miss Hill...My mother looked at her like she was crazy and said Kauryn could refer to her as Miss Barbara.

Real divas like Madonna, Mariah and Janet don't even do that.

The bitch is doing too much to have done so little

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

She released a platinum MTV Unplugged album. I don't know really what Crazy Hill is; but she did release a live album.

Are you telling me you dont remember this big meltdown with her and when ppl started looking at her as a nutcase and saying "she's different now...she's lost her mind" ...very parallel to Britney's exposure but on a much lower scale yet prevalent?I guess she caught alot of flack because (musically) it was such a faaaaar depature than THE Lauryn folks heard booming from their stereos prior to the live album.

Didn't she release a live album that left such a bad taste in ppls mouth to where she became "CRAZY HILL" and it eventually tormented her career or was I dreaming? :unsure:

No, reviews were mixed, notably because it was nothing like Miseducation and her voice was different. It's a difficult album to swallow, it's very raw and very flawed but that's the beauty of it. It's in my top twenty of all time though, I love it so much.

Are you telling me you dont remember this big meltdown with her and when ppl started looking at her as a nutcase and saying "she's different now...she's lost her mind" ...very parallel to Britney's exposure but on a much lower scale yet prevalent?I guess she caught alot of flack because (musically) it was such a faaaaar depature than THE Lauryn folks heard booming from their stereos prior to the live album.

What was the big meltdown that she had?

That she had kids, and unlike all these other celebrities hell-bent on being important, decided to focus on her kids well being than her own career? That she demanded respect for her musical efforts?

It was a live album, with just her and a guitar, like of course it would be different. But then again, Lauryn was different from fugees, to miseducation, to unplugged, to now. It's called growth. I hate when people try to say, "Oh my gosh, I hope they recreate [insert album].

Jay-Z said it best, niggas want my old shit, buy my old album.

What was the big meltdown that she had?

That she had kids, and unlike all these other celebrities hell-bent on being important, decided to focus on her kids well being than her own career? That she demanded respect for her musical efforts?

It was a live album, with just her and a guitar, like of course it would be different. But then again, Lauryn was different from fugees, to miseducation, to unplugged, to now. It's called growth. I hate when people try to say, "Oh my gosh, I hope they recreate [insert album].

Jay-Z said it best, niggas want my old shit, buy my old album.

I dont follow Lauryn..not a fan AT ALL.

I just remember the "episode".. quite vividly. All the controversy surrounding her NEW found discoveries of herself and/or her surroundings.They was talking about her breaking down during the performances and all that crap. The media put the MELTDOWN label on the new Lauryn that wasn't my doing.

I just remember the "episode".. quite vividly. All the controversy surrounding her NEW found discoveries of herself and/or her surroundings.They was talking about her breaking down during the performances and all that crap. The media put the MELTDOWN label on the new Lauryn that wasn't my doing.

Without details, I don't know what you are talking about. I don't recall her breaking down during a performance, but she may have, I haven't watched all of her concerts. People hate when they can't describe or classify something.

The media also labels African American males as nothing more than murders, drug dealers, and addicts.

Wasn't the melt down over her husband (or the father of her children)?