Lauryn Hill Announces Tour

TwistedElegance™

Yeah sure...Janet must be so desperately broke. :rolleyes:

I guess Lauren Hill did two movies, and put out albums recently like desperate Janet did. :rolleyes:

Unlike Janet, most of the world is still checking for her musically. She's consistently toured over the years and she conducts interviews for cash. Y'all can't take. :fart:

• Downvote 3

you will not sit here and shade janet bcuz sumbody dissed lauryn. Janet can still tear a stage up like no other JANET always gets asked to do movies shows and songs but she turns them down bcuz she can. plus if you ask any of the girls out today who inspired them I bet JANETS name comes up somewhere in the convo

you will not sit here and shade janet bcuz sumbody dissed lauryn. Janet can still tear a stage up like no other JANET always gets asked to do movies shows and songs but she turns them down bcuz she can. plus if you ask any of the girls out today who inspired them I bet JANETS name comes up somewhere in the convo

Exactly... :coffee:

I did not shade Janet; I just pointed out the fact that Lauryn can still command big money for performances and shows and interviews; while Janet is making her money in films. The truth is not shade.