Lauryn Hill Announces Tour

TwistedElegance™

I didn't say you did...

I'm just pointing out that Janet earned money outside of just films.

Which was never a point argued in this thread either. But thanks for clearing that up. I'm sure some people reading, couldn't draw up that concept for themselves. And this is no shade; all truth.

the art of the shade; is the catch. even simple minded individuals should be able to catch it. if not, you failed. Lesson number 1. :wave:

The art of shade is knowing when you're being shaded, Lesson 1.

Lesson 2 consists of not shading yourself whilst trying to throw shade. Part 1 of that lesson is not failing.

B)

oh never mind ill kick her ass pulling that diva stuff on me

oop you better get ready; cuz she showed out like that in boston a couple of days ago.

I done sent notice to her to not pull that shit in Atlanta; I got an appointment to see this chick pop that pussy for a goon hoe after the show.

oop you better get ready; cuz she showed out like that in boston a couple of days ago.

I done sent notice to her to not pull that shit in Atlanta; I got an appointment to see this chick pop that pussy for a goon hoe after the show.

idk if i wanna see her then bcuz if the showtime says 8 and the show dont start till hours later ill start a fucking riot

idk if i wanna see her then bcuz if the showtime says 8 and the show dont start till hours later ill start a fucking riot

The bitch was gettinmg her nails done. And when my mother met her in Aruba she introduced herself as Miss Hill...My mother looked at her like she was crazy and said Kauryn could refer to her as Miss Barbara.

Real divas like Madonna, Mariah and Janet don't even do that.

The bitch is doing too much to have done so little