Janet Jackson: The Blueprint (Part One)

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh.....my dear sweet perfect baby Jesus on a christmas morning...........YOU GOOD, WOW, like REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY good, Im very impressed, it was PERFECT in every way, I cant give you 1 piece of constructive criticism for making it better because......you done done it...Im so proud, Now you betta hurry up on pt.2, dont have me waitin too long, cause that ending was the shit.

Untitled-54.gif

THANK YOU!!!!

You know what, one of my friends on twitter suggested I do this video A LONG time ago...but what really inspired me to work on the video is when I saw that clip of Janet's "Control" era interview (the clip I used at the beginning of the video)...that's when it really all started coming together for me, and I saw just how I wanted the video to look, etc.

So, I have to say thank you for not only watching, but for inspiring the video too! :blush:

kudos to you. that was very impressive and poignant. made my voodoo heart flutter seeing some of those old clips. :blush:

:lol: :lol:

Thank you, Voodoo. :wub:

*presses x on the thread*

BITCH!!! <_< lol

tumblr_lr6wazkQoW1r2hybuo1_500.gif

I love it!

Thank you, hotass! :wub:

You've outdone yourself this time. My bf said it looks like it's from a TV special lol. Keep it up and Heather and I might let you be a Heather for a day. :blush: That's too kind...how about for 30 mins.? :unsure:^_^

I loathe Austin for that...especially the use of the Parkers gif. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I don't want to be a Heather...you all are non-motherfucking factors anyway. :coffee:

Thank you, Hendrika. :blush:

adnma0jpg-vi957.gif

I STILL love this gif!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

THANK YOU!!!!

You know what, one of my friends on twitter suggested I do this video A LONG time ago...but what really inspired me to work on the video is when I saw that clip of Janet's "Control" era interview (the clip I used at the beginning of the video)...that's when it really all started coming together for me, and I saw just how I wanted the video to look, etc.

You're such a visionary. :rolleyes:

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, BU! blush.gif

Ooooooooh sweet minty Jesus. This SLAYS!

apjlmr.jpg

That ending was PERFECT!

THAT. GIF.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*steals* ph34r.gif

I'm glad you liked the video too. lol tongue.gifblush.gif

I love videos like this. It really puts everything into perspective. blush.gif

Thank you, Andy. happy.gif

Archived