Janet Jackson: The Blueprint (Part One)

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you had to go to him for stats that a STAN should have known huh? :coffee:

:rolleyes:

I went over the concept of the video with him and he helped me find the majority of the clips (especially of the celebs praising Janet)...of course I used his "charts" and "sales" thread for receipts...lol

I think I've already proved that I'm a stan, Dayz. <_<

This is why I absolutely respect and admire you Lamont. It's videos like this that make me appreciate Janet and what she's been able to accomplish, and it also inspires me to work harder and smarter towards my goals.

Stan wars and fighting, all of that is pointless. If you really love music and art, THIS is what you should be doing with your spare time. Do something creative and wonderful!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

hibiscus-tea.jpg

dmcizr.jpg

:rolleyes::sigh::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is why I absolutely respect and admire you Lamont. It's videos like this that make me appreciate Janet and what she's been able to accomplish, and it also inspires me to work harder and smarter towards my goals.

Stan wars and fighting, all of that is pointless. If you really love music and art, THIS is what you should be doing with your spare time. Do something creative and wonderful!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thank you! :blush:

It's always overwhelming for me to read the comments. lol Thank you, again... it means alot.

This is amazing. My little stan heart is palpitating sis.

THANK YOU! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Oh.....my dear sweet perfect baby Jesus on a christmas morning...........YOU GOOD, WOW, like REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY good, Im very impressed, it was PERFECT in every way, I cant give you 1 piece of constructive criticism for making it better because......you done done it...Im so proud, Now you betta hurry up on pt.2, dont have me waitin too long, cause that ending was the shit.

Untitled-54.gif

Hendrika :blush:

Thank you for watching... :wub:

For once I agree with you co-signing Austineisha's post! :rolleyes::lmao:

You've outdone yourself this time. My bf said it looks like it's from a TV special lol. Keep it up and Heather and I might let you be a Heather for a day. :blush: That's too kind...how about for 30 mins.? :unsure:^_^

I loathe Austin for that...especially the use of the Parkers gif. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You've outdone yourself this time. My bf said it looks like it's from a TV special lol. Keep it up and Heather and I might let you be a Heather for a day. :blush: That's too kind...how about for 30 mins.? :unsure:^_^

I loathe Austin for that...especially the use of the Parkers gif. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

HA! :rolleyes::lol::filenails:

Archived