TMZ Reporting that Whitney Died

Utopia

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TMZ is reporting that he's been having crying fits.

CNN keeps showing these pics of her, I can't keep myself together. I just can't take it :tear:

I like the silver dress one they keep showing with her arm held up backstage very powerful image, such strong bone structure in her face and quite strikingly beautiful that was another draw of hers that voice came out of such a beautiful woman

I hate to hear them take Bobby Brown and throw him into the mix as if to say he was her downfall it's just not the time nor the place

No matter what, that'll always be what the majority will think. Ever since Whit got with Bobby it's been "Bobby got her hooked on drugs" "Bobby is bringing Whitney down" "Bobby will tarnish/HAS tarnished her career" "Bobby ruined her voice" Bobby this, Bobby that.

Even some people at my job were like using the "If Whitney never stayed with Bobby for so long..." card.

He just better get used to it now.

No matter what, that'll always be what the majority will think. Ever since Whit got with Bobby it's been "Bobby got her hooked on drugs" "Bobby is bringing Whitney down" "Bobby will tarnish/HAS tarnished her career" "Bobby ruined her voice" Bobby this, Bobby that.

Even some people at my job were like using the "If Whitney never stayed with Bobby for so long..." card.

He just better get used to it now.

my issue I take with it as a Black male, is this media portraying that the downfall of this person or that person is a Black male, it's offensive.

1994 AMA's

I had this on VHS and I swear I played the FUCK out of and memorized this performance note-for-note. She went AWF. One of my all-time favorites of hers. This is the Whitney I love. :tear:

OMG i LOVE IT :wub: First time im watching this, she killed it :wub:

In terms of the way they died and how shocked we are she is the female MJ.

she was Iconic but I would like to think she stood on her own, she had her own vocal ability and her appeal although popular she sang with a gospel soul to pop hits I just think she stands in a lane all her own.

Archived