TMZ Reporting that Whitney Died

Utopia

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whitney Houston Found Dead in the Bathtub

Beverly Hilton hotel employees tell TMZ ... Whitney Houston was found dead in the bathtub of her room.

As we previously reported, a member of Whitney's entourage discovered her responsive and called hotel security, who then called 911.

We're told police arrived to the scene within minutes and fire was already there on an unrelated call. Paramedics performed CPR, but it did not work and she was pronounced dead at 3:55 PM.

Our sources say there were no obvious signs of foul play, but BH PD detectives have begun a full investigation.

As of this post, cops are still waiting on a warrant to search the room.

Whitney Houston -- Found Dead in the Bathtub | TMZ.com

Whitney Houston Found Dead in the Bathtub

Beverly Hilton hotel employees tell TMZ ... Whitney Houston was found dead in the bathtub of her room.

As we previously reported, a member of Whitney's entourage discovered her responsive and called hotel security, who then called 911.

We're told police arrived to the scene within minutes and fire was already there on an unrelated call. Paramedics performed CPR, but it did not work and she was pronounced dead at 3:55 PM.

Our sources say there were no obvious signs of foul play, but BH PD detectives have begun a full investigation.

As of this post, cops are still waiting on a warrant to search the room.

Whitney Houston -- Found Dead in the Bathtub | TMZ.com

the bath tub ...such a shame

See her do what? :unsure:

just pay her respects she aint got to sing or nothing but we all know Whitney and Mariah were comparable to some extent, I would like to see the elite come out and pay tribute that's all, I do think it will overshadow what should be Adele's night though, but Whitney was music royalty

Im truly shocked, i think because i thought she was getting better. But i guess not.

Its ashame, another talent lost on drugs.

I hope some drug users learn from this and dont continue on that blind path.

Such a loss of talent.

well she certainly looked better the pics from the set of the movie she was thick healthy beautiful again, it's all just so sad parents burying their own and she unquestionably was one of the Iconic greats that rose in a time when music sold and garbage stayed where it belonged in the trash.

Archived