TMZ Reporting that Whitney Died

Utopia

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toni Braxton

@tonibraxton

My heart is weeping...RIP to the Legendary Diva & Icon Whitney Houston!!!!! Such an incredible influence over music as a whole! She's paved the way for every single singer in the music industry. Iconic, legendary, innovating, amazing, humble...1 the best in the world

Poor Toni. She's a perfect example of the inspiration this woman provided.

There was footage on E! yesterday of Whitney interupting an interview with Clive, Brandy and Monica. Whitney came in and gave Clive a hug and then turned to Bobbi-Kristina and said "Come and give your godfather a hug"

:(

There was footage on E! yesterday of Whitney interupting an interview with Clive, Brandy and Monica. Whitney came in and gave Clive a hug and then turned to Bobbi-Kristina and said "Come and give your godfather a hug"

Yeah we were making fun of her looking regular! So sad. To think Michael and now Whitney are dead lord.

Toni Braxton

@tonibraxton

My heart is weeping...RIP to the Legendary Diva & Icon Whitney Houston!!!!! Such an incredible influence over music as a whole! She's paved the way for every single singer in the music industry. Iconic, legendary, innovating, amazing, humble...1 the best in the world

Yes Toni!

This is soooo surreal. I can't even. So sad right now.

Poor Toni. She's a perfect example of the inspiration this woman provided.

She truly is. I wonder what Monica and Brandy are going to say :(

oh WOW.

Whitney was with them giving them tips for the performance and all

Toni Braxton

@tonibraxton

Everything is so true. So heartbreakingly true.

Archived