TMZ Reporting that Whitney Died

Utopia

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1994 AMA's

I had this on VHS and I swear I played the FUCK out of and memorized this performance note-for-note. She went AWF. One of my all-time favorites of hers. This is the Whitney I love. :tear:

One of THE best live shows EVER. She slayed the ENTIRE time. Not to mention, her version of "And I'm Telling You" is THE best, hands down. :wub:

1994 AMA's

I had this on VHS and I swear I played the FUCK out of and memorized this performance note-for-note. She went AWF. One of my all-time favorites of hers. This is the Whitney I love. :tear:

I can't even bring myself to watch. This is one of my favorite performances from her.

she was Iconic but I would like to think she stood on her own, she had her own vocal ability and her appeal although popular she sang with a gospel soul to pop hits I just think she stands in a lane all her own.

Musically she stands in her own lane, but this news feels the same as when MJ passed. All the news stations stop reporting news even fox news. All the TV shows on have the news crawling at the bottom of the screen.

Musically she stands in her own lane, but this news feels the same as when MJ passed. All the news stations stop reporting news even fox news. All the TV shows on have the news crawling at the bottom of the screen.

Oh I agree with the magnitude of it on MJ it's a one of a kind lost no one will be her no one had that soul, I hear the Mariah comparisons but I don't think Mariah commanded her voice to that level of soul, Mariah could scream her head off though

OMG I didn't wanna GO THERE but..her Wendy interview..

I was not either, but she gave Wendy it all baby, sometimes when you remember someone it's not all gotta be some sad memory Whitney would set an interviewer str8 she didn't play, I remember when Missy said she heard from Janet and Whitney she said she was ghetto with Janet and so polite and nice with Whitney, Missy crazy tho love her.

OMG i LOVE IT :wub: First time im watching this, she killed it :wub:

Indeed she did! I was in awe when I first watched it. She was everything!

One of THE best live shows EVER. She slayed the ENTIRE time. Not to mention, her version of "And I'm Telling You" is THE best, hands down. :wub:

Yesssss. Sang her fucking. face. off.

I can't even bring myself to watch. This is one of my favorite performances from her.

I know. I couldn't help but well up a bit....this and so many other memories of her from my coming-up years. So so sad.

Ciara:

* RIP Whitney Houston. A Legend lost:( Her voice was insurmountable, her smile was illuminating, she was truly one of a kind and a huge inspiration to me. She has always had sweet and fun words to say to me. I will cherish the moment I was able to share with her, forever. This is truly unbelievable. My prayers and condolences to her family at this sad time.

Archived