TMZ Reporting that Whitney Died

Utopia

So strange that nothing seemed irregular less than an hour from her death? :blink: What happened? :cry:

Now some newspapers are saying that it was her Brother who found her in the bathtub. This whole "who found Whitney" thing is getting messy

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know she's doing it because Clive wants her too do it. Whitney also loved her and tbh, She can put a lot of emotion on what she sings, she just needs to feel it and yeah not over due it.

I know it's a mess and a half but id love Tasia to sing something -_- She can go DEEP with those vocals. It just happens that she is too ghetto to be allowed to perform -_-

I'd love Tasia as well, but home girl has too many issues going on with her -_-

I heard this at work. I politely cussed out one of my co-workers cuz I thought that was some rumor & she was spreading da lie all over. Then some random person called the job asking if Whit was dead & I started to tear up....Then I called my momma & she said it was on the news....Then I got home & read reports all over & started bawling.....I just DON'T want to believe this.

m9pq95.jpg

Whitney and Bobbi Christine at pre Grammy party.

:(

their accessible and it's just the respect factor Matt, paying Whitney her due even if just a social media posting I get it

Yeah, that's it. She was such an influence over the entire industry.

Totally not joking when I say this, but I really want to hear Debra Wilson's reaction. -_-

I thought of her too.

Archived