TMZ Reporting that Whitney Died

Utopia

So what does that have to do with the legacy that she secured before that album? Or the less commercial albums of the 2000's. Shit, I can say that I didn't care for anything she did in the 2000's and still claim that she's had a legendary career.

It's a time and a place for what you're trying to do and it's not the time. No one in this thread hasn't said anything negative about her because we're being respectful.

Like I said...ppl only have positive things to say once a person is dead and gone...nothing you have said changed that fact...if you don't like it oh well

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why you look surprised when you know it's true...it kills me how people only have good things to say about a person once they're dead...her last album so many of y'all were so negative and critical and are the main ones now legend this legend that

Why does that matter right now? :mellow: Would it be better if they kept on bashing her here?

Some of you need to check your priorities

So what does that have to do with the legacy that she secured before that album? Or the less commercial albums of the 2000's. Shit, I can say that I didn't care for anything she did in the 2000's and still claim that she's had a legendary career.

It's a time and a place for what you're trying to do and it's not the time. No one in this thread hasn't said anything negative about her because we're being respectful.

Exactly. Like seriously, She just passed away and what bothers you the most is the ppl who were not here for her saying that they are sad that she went away? REALLY?

Sorry for the non multiquote Roman style btw -_-

Why does that matter right now? :mellow: Would it be better if they kept on bashing her here?

Some of you need to check your priorities

No it would be better if they don't say anything at all and stop jumping in the bandwagon...if Madonna died today...it would be sad, but you would not hear a peep from me

Exactly. Like seriously, She just passed away and what bothers you the most is the ppl who were not here for her saying that they are sad that she went away? REALLY?

Sorry for the non multiquote Roman style btw -_-

I must have stepped on y'all toes...I don't even have to go diggings through the threads...the guilty always speaks up

Like I said...ppl only have positive things to say once a person is dead and gone...nothing you have said changed that fact...if you don't like it oh well

Well it doesn't make any sense to say something fucked up because she is dead. That's being respectful. We may not of liked what she's been doing in a while, but we still can say positive things about her career before that. I don't know why you're trying to dwell on what people said about her while she's alive. She's gone and we're ALL in mourning.

Well it doesn't make any sense to say something fucked up because she is dead. That's being respectful. We may not of liked what she's been doing in a while, but we still can say positive things about her career before that. I don't know why you're trying to dwell on what people said about her while she's alive. She's gone and we're ALL in mourning.

Then shut your mouth and don't say nothing at all! Because it's called being fake!

No it would be better if they don't say anything at all and stop jumping in the bandwagon...if Madonna died today...it would be sad, but you would not hear a peep from me

And that's YOU, just because someone doesn't operate the way you do doesn't mean that they are not entitled to say that they are sad that she is gone etc.

For all we know, they could be regretting what they did, We don't know and it really doesn't matter. Right now what matters is that Whitney Houston passed away. IF you want to call them out wait a few days or wait for a Whitney appreciation thread to call them out there. This is not the place nor the time for it.

And please, let's not get into the "this is just my opinion and i'll do what i want so deal with it" crap, because we can easily say the same thing about those who have bashed her and are now saying that they are sad for her.

Then shut your mouth and don't say nothing at all! Because it's called being fake!

I'm not going to shut my mouth. You're trying to stir some shit up when all of us were mourning her. Fuck what we said in the past. She's dead and we're paying our respects. You act like just because we said something negative about her in the past that we can't respect her OVERALL career. :mellow:

Just like the media and so many others who bashed MJ while he was here...the minute the man dies everybody on his dick!...please!...that may be the way y'all live y'all life or the type of pol you surround yourself with but not me...if you can't show love for me while I'm here then don't let it change cause I'm dead

I'm not going to shut my mouth. You're trying to stir some shit up when all of us were mourning her. Fuck what we said in the past. She's dead and we're paying our respects. You act like just because we said something negative about her in the past that we can't respect her OVERALL career. :mellow:

It's like what matters now are the ppl who said shit and not what happened to her *sigh*

Let's not even waste more time with this. The End

Is it just Jhud who is going to perform?

Los Angeles Times Blog

Whitney Houston dead: She was spotted displaying erratic behavior

the hilton is the scene for davis’ annual gala. on thursday, houston dropped by the rehearsals to offer vocal tips for brandy and monica, who were slated to be one of the evening’s headliners.

press, including the times, were in attendance for a junket with the reunited r&b divas and davis. Though houston greeted people her with a warm smile, she appeared disheveled in mismatched clothes and hair that was dripping wet with either sweat or water.

the visibly bloated singer displayed erratic behavior throughout the afternoon -- flailing her hands frenetically as she spoke to brandy and monica, skipping around the ballroom in a child-like fashion and wandering aimlessly about the lobby. It was mentioned by a grammy staffer that security personnel received calls of the singer doing handstands by the pool.

after leaving rehearsals, houston returned to the ballroom -- with her teenage daughter bobbi kristina in tow -- as camera crews set up for interviews. the singer smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. A grammy staffer said that during the interviews with brandy, monica and clive, houston was dancing just off camera to make the singers and davis laugh. Grammy personnel expressed concern that she'd be caught on camera, and that reporters would write about her behavior.

finally her daughter pulled houston out of the room, and the singer skipped off. In our post of the event, we called houston's behavior "loose and lively."

“she really loves and supports us both. For me, i went through a lot of very tumultuous moments and she would show up, not just with a phone call but physically when i needed,” monica said when we asked about houston coaching them. “that's something that i've carried with me, especially with all that she's been going through over the years herself. She's never turned her back on the people she cared about.”

later that evening houston appeared at hollywood nightclub tru, for fellow r&b singer kelly price’s pre-grammy party. "kelly price & friends unplugged: For the love of r&b" served as both a celebration and a jam session to preserve that genre, which was scaled back from eight categories to four this year.

It's like what matters now are the ppl who said shit and not what happened to her *sigh*

Let's not even waste more time with this. The End *sigh*

Is it just Jhud who is going to perform?

I think they said Chaka Khan may perform as well. -_- Funny how J. Hud was the first person they thought of by doing a tribute for her.

I think they said Chaka Khan may perform as well. -_- Funny how J. Hud was the first person they thought of by doing a tribute for her.

oh i wanted Tasia as well -_-

I think that has to do with Clive, He asked her to do it. This grammys will be an emotional wreck

Whitney Houston Taking Xanax

Whitney Houston was taking Xanax ... evidence she may have fallen asleep in the bathtub where she died ... TMZ has learned.

Family members of Whitney tell us the singer had a prescription for the drug, which is commonly used to treat anxiety and depression.

We told you yesterday ... the night before Whitney died, she had been drinking a lot. Xanax mixed with alcohol can cause severe sedation, which could cause someone to fall asleep in a bathtub.

As TMZ first reported, Whitney was found in the bathtub and removed before EMTs arrived. The L.A. County Coroner will perform an autopsy -- possibly today -- to determine if Whitney died from drowning, and OD or other causes.

As we previously reported, Beverly Hills cops obtained a search warrant and found various prescription bottles -- but, as far as we know, no illicit drugs.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/12/whitney-houston-xanax-prescritpion-bathtub-drowning/

Whitney Houston was taking Xanax ... evidence she may have fallen asleep in the bathtub where she died ... TMZ has learned.

Family members of Whitney tell us the singer had a prescription for the drug, which is commonly used to treat anxiety and depression.

We told you yesterday ... the night before Whitney died, she had been drinking a lot. Xanax mixed with alcohol can cause severe sedation, which could cause someone to fall asleep in a bathtub.

As TMZ first reported, Whitney was found in the bathtub and removed before EMTs arrived. The L.A. County Coroner will perform an autopsy -- possibly today -- to determine if Whitney died from drowning, and OD or other causes.

As we previously reported, Beverly Hills cops obtained a search warrant and found various prescription bottles -- but, as far as we know, no illicit drugs.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/12/whitney-houston-xanax-prescritpion-bathtub-drowning/

Oh god :tear: :tear:

oh i wanted Tasia as well -_-

I think that has to do with Clive, He asked her to do it. This grammys will be an emotional wreck

Yeah, she would do a great job.

Clive knows what's up. -_- Yep, it's going to be tough. I can't imagine being there knowing what the music world has just lost. :(

oh WOW.

Archived