TMZ Reporting that Whitney Died

Utopia

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bobbi Kristina Denied Access to See Whitney's Body

Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina got into an angry shouting match with police officers outside the hotel room where her mother was found dead ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement sources ... Bobbi Kristina showed up on the 4th floor of the Beverly Hilton several hours after Whitney's death. We're told when officers informed her no one was allowed to see the body -- BK screamed, cursed and demanded to see her mother.

Ultimately, she was not allowed into the room and left. We're told Whitney's cousin Dionne Warwick also showed up later. She too was turned away by officers.

As we reported earlier ... other family members and friends -- who were in the room when authorities arrived -- identified Whitney's body.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/11/whitney-houston-death-bobbi-kristina-hotel-room/#.TzeIX9narMA

(CNN) -- Two loud booms jolted awake the music industry executive in her fifth-floor room of the Beverly Hilton hotel.

The time was 3:30 p.m. Saturday. The thuds seemed to be coming from the room below her, followed by the loud and urgent voice of a man.

It was only later that the executive and the world learned the news: Whitney Houston, who was a guest in the room below hers, died at the age of 48.

I can't sleep...

I haven't cried (I barely cried when Mike passed). I tend to internalize everything...watching her videos. :(

I'm like that. I will cry at the drop of a hat watching a movie or the news, but I haven't cried at this. I didn't shed a tear over Michael until Paris took the mic at his funeral. I think it's shock.

I'm like that. I will cry at the drop of a hat watching a movie or the news, but I haven't cried at this. I didn't shed a tear over Michael until Paris took the mic at his funeral. I think it's shock.

Yes, complete and total shock...and I'm sure I'll be in shock over it for weeks. I still have moments where I can't believe Mike is actually gone, and now this... -_-

When I heard about this last night, I just couldn't believe it. My heart sank. I felt sick.

I watched Whitney performances and interviews all night with my friend. We were drinking, laughing, crying... I didn't realize just how much she meant to me. She gave us so much.

The recent years have been hard for her, but she remained, and remains, a true legend who will never be forgotten. I think for a while there, the world forgot just how much of an impact she made until yesterday.

I hope she's at peace now.

Jennifer Hudson Tapped To Tribute Whitney Houston At Grammy’s

As the world mourns the loss of the iconic Whitney Houston, Grammy producers have been making frantic changes to tonight’s show, so as to honor the late, great, superstar.

Hence, in a move we can only commend, vocalist Jennifer Hudson has been drafted in to tribute the singer.

Speaking to the media this morning, Grammy executive producer Ken Ehrlich said:

“Our plan at this point, I’ve asked Jennifer Hudson to come. We’re really, at this point, talking about what she’s going to do, but it will be something respectful. t’s not going to be a full-blown tribute, to me that feels like it’s too early, it’s too fresh at this moment, so we’re working on something that will be really respectful and appropriate to Whitney’s memory.”

There is also strong suggestion that Chaka Khan will be involved.

The 54th Annual Grammy Awards air tonight on CBS. Pending then, watch Jennifer soar in her tribute performance to Whitney at the 2010 BET Honors. Colossally sad to think almost two years to that day, she’d be paying her respects under such tragic circumstances:

SHE HAS THE NUMBER 1, 5 AND 6 ALBUMS ON ITUNES AND HER SONG I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU IS AT # 2, WITH AN ADDITIONAL 32 OTHER SINGLES IN ITUNES TOP 200.

Wow. :mellow:

Why you look surprised when you know it's true...it kills me how people only have good things to say about a person once they're dead...her last album so many of y'all were so negative and critical and are the main ones now legend this legend that

Why you look surprised when you know it's true...it kills me how people only have good things to say about a person once they're dead...her last album so many of y'all were so negative and critical and are the main ones now legend this legend that

So what does that have to do with the legacy that she secured before that album? Or the less commercial albums of the 2000's. Shit, I can say that I didn't care for anything she did in the 2000's and still claim that she's had a legendary career.

It's a time and a place for what you're trying to do and it's not the time. No one in this thread hasn't said anything negative about her because we're being respectful.

Archived