Why are there so many bottoms?

Bailey

As a top I see a crap load of dudes wanting to take it da butt, It's painful I have had it done before but very rarely...what does a bottom feel? I have topped some guys that went into muscle spasms I almost felt jealous like I don't feel all that, you getting that feeling from this dick? :unsure:

To be honest, different people like different sensations. Bottoming hurts....until you get use to it. The the combination of pleasure and pain can be intoxicating. The friction feels good, feeling someones penis grow inside you starts to feel good and feeling the weight of somebody crashing into your body feels good. :filenails:

Plus the bottom has a quiet type of power over the top reaching HIS climax. :shifty:

Being a top also comes with a range of pleasure as well. But don't underestimate the power and fun of being a bottom. :coffee:

To be honest, different people like different sensations. Bottoming hurts....until you get use to it. The the combination of pleasure and pain can be intoxicating. The friction feels good, feeling someones penis grow inside you starts to feel good and feeling the weight of somebody crashing into your body feels good. :filenails:

Plus the bottom has a quiet type of power over the top reaching HIS climax. :shifty:

Being a top also comes with a range of pleasure as well. But don't underestimate the power and fun of being a bottom. :coffee:

YAS!!! :thumbup:

Oh most bottoms I know are bitches I mean real bitches they act like complete assholes out of bed.

The the combination of pleasure and pain can be intoxicating. The friction feels good, feeling someones penis grow inside you starts to feel good and feeling the weight of somebody crashing into your body feels good.

O-KAY! B)

THE END.... and this thread should be done.

Archived