SonofBaldwin

Dance!  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the better dancer?

• Chris Brown!
    • Ciara!

even tho myas a trained dancer? :unsure:

omg did you attend ciara's funeral the other nite? :lmao:

Mya > Ciara. Mya is the closest thing to Janet imo...still a far stretch though.

@Sean_Blanco_IRS is having a going home service to remember Ciara and her legendness. His co-host @Mickeyallah, will deliver the eulogy.

— Stevie's Wonder (@Stevies_Wonder)

December 22, 2010
B)

Stans of relevant artists will attend the memorial to pay their respects (and homage) to the fallen angel who was taken from us too soon.

December 22, 2010
B)

Funeral arrangements for @Ciara's career will be held at the Kingdom Hall of Janhova's Witnesses. The event has been sponsored by Old Spice.

December 22, 2010
B)

Mya > Ciara. Mya is the closest thing to Janet imo...still a far stretch though.

@Sean_Blanco_IRS is having a going home service to remember Ciara and her legendness. His co-host @Mickeyallah, will deliver the eulogy.

December 22, 2010
B)

Stans of relevant artists will attend the memorial to pay their respects (and homage) to the fallen angel who was taken from us too soon.

December 22, 2010
B)

Funeral arrangements for @Ciara's career will be held at the Kingdom Hall of Janhova's Witnesses. The event has been sponsored by Old Spice.

December 22, 2010
B)

Yeah, Mya is a beast. She's slept on b/c she's a flop, but Mya can do just about ANY style of dance. Bitch can vogue, too.

Yeah, Mya is a beast. She's slept on b/c she's a flop, but Mya can do just about ANY style of dance. Bitch can vogue, too.

Naut tew much on Myallah hun. She sold 3.1 million albums in the states. :rolleyes: And yes she can dance her little ass off. Jazz, tap, hip-hop, I've seen her do a lot.

http://twitter.com/J...424561876238336 B)

http://twitter.com/J...424680176582656 B)

http://twitter.com/J...425078694182913 B)

so that was u on the show helping him get the girls togeather? :excited:

what u doin for newyears mrfanka ?:dance:

I see you voted for Ciara.. lol

No I didnt ..cause I dont believe in comparing a man and a woman ..therefore I DIDNT even entertain the thought of voting. So yall need to look elsewhere

AND FYI ..Im NOT a Ciara stan in the least..and Im a HUGE fan of Chris's dancing..he's a BEAST..so to think im on some rampage to have Ciara come out the "winner" is bs