Would you snitch in this situation?

Bailey

If the smell is strong or if the teacher smells it, then it's wise to speak up.

One of my classmates who sat next to me would smoke weed before class, then walk in. The teacher smelled it and asked us who it was. I pointed right to him, because that smell is overwhelming.

^^^ THIS...I wouldnt narc but damn dude, he had some strong ass weed

I have no idea about the question you just posed that makes me wonder, in which case I would have to ask about it, to find out BUT the dude was coming to class every week he was NOT in class yesterday so I assume the girls that talked did so last week. I will ask what is the policy of smelling of pot on campus....

who cares... shouldn't you be worrying about your studies... not some smell coming from another student... :blink:

who cares... shouldn't you be worrying about your studies... not some smell coming from another student... :blink:

that's the issue as a Black man in a class with only one other Black male, the association of drugs is not something I want on me, the problem you're missing as I stated before, no one really knew where the smell was coming from so had I been close enough to him and the women that told the shit said it was me I would be concerned. DUH :sigh:

Archived