The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

Well that's not good either.. :rolleyes::lol:

The weather has been kind of shitty here..I need to get up and start working out.. -_-

I was rushed in the morning so forgot breakfast, couldnt be assed with lunch and dinner was 'chicken curry' :&. I'd have had the curry but it was on the bone...I don't eat chicken on the bone :filenails:

Ch go and work out!!

I was rushed in the morning so forgot breakfast, couldnt be assed with lunch and dinner was 'chicken curry' :&. I'd have had the curry but it was on the bone...I don't eat chicken on the bone :filenails:

Ch go and work out!!

I've never had chicken curry.. -_-

I will get on it! -_-

Well that's not good either.. :rolleyes::lol:

The weather has been kind of shitty here..I need to get up and start working out.. -_-

I just did 30 minutes on the bike, my ass cheeks sore :filenails: and I'm kinda cheating because I'm eating a whole omelette with turkey sausage but I saw some pork sausage my mom made and ate that too >_<

Rice is carbs boo can't fuck with em, I don't think I would have ate those small sausages either if I wasn't planning on going again today and working out again

Ch I can't help it if carbs is so good :(! How do I quit carbs?

I know that's how I am when I start losing weight..the more weight you lose the hungrier you are.. <_<

not fun, cause it's tough to stop eating when you want to eat more portion control is a beach, I just keep thinking about the beach in Miami. Ima need to look at some hot bodies to keep me motivated. :filenails:

Ch I can't help it if carbs is so good :(! How do I quit carbs?

I wouldn't say quit carbs the only thing I recommend quitting are bad habits like if you drink a lot or smoke. As for food I have found that eating completely different from your normal routine is far too drastic, I recommend people change things gradually. I have found I can replace my milk with a low fat milk no prob, I eat omelettes from egg beaters and turkey sausage pre-cooked and it's not greasy. Salads do not bother me they fill you but not for long. I love fruit so I can eat fruit.....but changing your diet up a lot is too much too fast....gradual change. As for carbs, just decrease on them like fat, or discover healthy carbs, a baked sweet potatoe is filled with nutrients as long as you don't load it up.