The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

not much.... still hitting the gym 3 days a week ive lost 15 lbs >_<

missy got her license :clapping: :clapping:

she thinks my car is hers now >_<

Wow..congrats.. :thumbup: I'm still fat and haven't had the energy to do anything.. :rolleyes:-_-

Congrats to Missy! Well I thought you were giving her the lexus.. :unsure:

Wow..congrats.. :thumbup: I'm still fat and haven't had the energy to do anything.. :rolleyes:-_-

Congrats to Missy! Well I thought you were giving her the lexus.. :unsure:

i really enjoy working out now. mr is even weight training me on he days i feel like it :lol: omg hotboy

if you saw mr. he has lost like 20 lbs... and got all kinda muscles :wub: he does nor need to lose anymore weight now he on this body fat mission..lawd!!!

chile i did give her lexi but i let my sis borrow it and the drivers window broke so i have to fix it and do some other things to it. i may just sell it. she luvs my car cuss it's smaller and she feels more comfortable in it ..plus its new u know how chaps are :lol:

i really enjoy working out now. mr is even weight training me on he days i feel like it :lol: omg hotboy

if you saw mr. he has lost like 20 lbs... and got all kinda muscles :wub: he does nor need to lose anymore weight now he on this body fat mission..lawd!!!

chile i did give her lexi but i let my sis borrow it and the drivers window broke so i have to fix it and do some other things to it. i may just sell it. she luvs my car cuss it's smaller and she feels more comfortable in it ..plus its new u know how chaps are :lol:

I used to enjoy it..but I need a partner to be motivated. I really need to GET ON IT. -_-

Mr.. :wub: So he must be really on a mission! But that's good though. I'm glad you both are doing it together. I think it helps if you have someone there to motivate you.

Oh, so she's driving the new car..no wonder she thinks it's hers.

:offtopic:

One of my co-workers was talking about after she retires, she's taking a vacay in Belize. I thought of you naturally..I can't remember where, but she said her and her husband are going to build a little house down there and they may even move there.. :blush:

I used to enjoy it..but I need a partner to be motivated. I really need to GET ON IT. -_-

Mr.. :wub: So he must be really on a mission! But that's good though. I'm glad you both are doing it together. I think it helps if you have someone there to motivate you.

Oh, so she's driving the new car..no wonder she thinks it's hers.

:offtopic:

One of my co-workers was talking about after she retires, she's taking a vacay in Belize. I thought of you naturally..I can't remember where, but she said her and her husband are going to build a little house down there and they may even move there.. :blush:

well tell your co worker shes smart :thumbup:

yes chile he is on a mission is right but that's how he is when he does something he applies himself totally. yeah its nice that we go together. we enjoy it

yes at missy she thinks its her car first day i let her drive it to school someone HIT IT in the parking lot so no more of that! she has to wait for her car now. good think mr was able to get the paint off of it and it wasnt dented just a few scratches

well tell your co worker shes smart :thumbup:

yes chile he is on a mission is right but that's how he is when he does something he applies himself totally. yeah its nice that we go together. we enjoy it

yes at missy she thinks its her car first day i let her drive it to school someone HIT IT in the parking lot so no more of that! she has to wait for her car now. good think mr was able to get the paint off of it and it wasnt dented just a few scratches

Don't you just hate that.. :angry: