Best chocolate/candy bars?

Selz

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remembered something earlier - when I thought you were coming to stay with me, I bought Doublestuf Oreos for your arrival :tear: I had to eat them myself :asham:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww now you made me feel bad :(! Lol I'm sorry I made you go through all those preparations.

BTW I had a Time Out today :wub:.

I love Drifters too. I remember when I was a kid the packet would say 'chew forever' or something on it and I took it literally - so the first time I had it I started crying because I thought I would have to chew it forever :lmao:!!!

I like those peanut butter cup things, but when I'm in the USA I tent to stick with snickers or M&Ms because a lot of the chocolate tastes kinda fake, like the penny sweet chocolates you used to get over here. Australian chocolate is nice, practically the same as here. We have a much bigger veriety than in the USA too. Cadburys chocolate is the best! Although I love peanut butter kit kat chunky!

I love Drifters too. I remember when I was a kid the packet would say 'chew forever' or something on it and I took it literally - so the first time I had it I started crying because I thought I would have to chew it forever :lmao:!!!

:lmao: Awwww :lol:

I been eating Nutrageous this weekend, that shit is hot :) I haven't eaten a Snickers in God only knows how long. I like Cadbury's Boost and Double Decker too.

Archived