Two footballers French Kiss After Goal

Idrag4mj

Have you ever seen two guys kiss like those drunk girls do in the club?

No and I'm not interested

I'm not big on public displays period. Even with the girls im dating.

If they wanna kiss it wouldn't bother me though, just be careful... might catch a beat down from some crazy christian out there. Sad but true. I've seen guys storm off or get upset at two girls kissing so it's not always one sided either.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No and I'm not interested

I'm not big on public displays period. Even with the girls im dating.

If they wanna kiss it wouldn't bother me though, just be careful... might catch a beat down from some crazy christian out there. Sad but true. I've seen guys storm off or get upset at two girls kissing so it's not always one sided either.

ok.. I just thought since you're a DJ you might have seen some freaky shit on the dance floor..

ok.. I just thought since you're a DJ you might have seen some freaky shit on the dance floor..

I've seen college girls topless

Public oral sex

public use of drugs

two girls kissing

two girls and 1 guy kissing

but no full out male on male action at a typically straight club. I don't think america is ready for that yet. I've seen gay couples come in for a drink or just dance, but no sexual activity. Prob just from fear.

I'm kinda sexually numb anyways. I'm around freaky drunk people it all the time so there really isnt a need for me to do those type of things when im out in public. It doesn't impress me.

I've seen college girls topless

Public oral sex

public use of drugs

two girls kissing

two girls and 1 guy kissing

but no full out male on male action at a typically straight club. I don't think america is ready for that yet. I've seen gay couples come in for a drink or just dance, but no sexual activity. Prob just from fear.

I'm kinda sexually numb anyways. I'm around freaky drunk people it all the time so there really isnt a need for me to do those type of things when im out in public. It doesn't impress me.

Punks :lol: :lol:

You are trying so hard :asham:

Although I shouldn't expect much intelligence from the person located at "cum bubble".

No I'm just actually trying to not be mean... your films suck and so did that music video.

Oh I am exhausted from all that effort it took to say the truth diss you 34j3mee.gif

No I'm just actually trying to not be mean... your films suck and so did that music video.

Oh I am exhausted from all that effort it took to say the truth diss you 34j3mee.gif

So you could of just said that instead of beating around the bush, but yet again you stay being fake and hiding behind a computer :lmao:

So you could of just said that instead of beating around the bush, but yet again you stay being fake and hiding behind a computer :lmao:

Who's hiding? :unsure:

Does your djing suck as much your low budget and corny films? :unsure:

So basically it was cultural. That's all that I needed to know.

Everyone else in this thread was being dramatic as usual.

So if the kiss isn't about being sexual, and it's a cultural norm in france, then I don't understand the hype

American media.

Who's hiding? :unsure:

Does your djing suck as much your low budget and corny films? :unsure:

Effrem J. Adams

28 Sargeant Street, Hartford CT, 06103

Photos - www.facebook.com/effremadams

You'll have to google for the "sex tape"

Point is, I'm the same person on and offline. Unlike MANY of the people here, ya'll would never say half these things to each others face.

I get it though. You're gay. You're used to hiding, I understand. So its natural for you to hide behind the computer too with names like "cum bubble" and "thundercunt" to show how free and liberated you are. Blah blah, you were called names, blah blah you just want the world to understand.

:lmao: at you commenting on my music video two weeks later. I appreciate the feedback though. If everyone liked my work that would be a pretty boring world to live in. But not only were you're comments off topic from the thread, but they were late. :lol: And even if you don't like my films that's fine. It's more positive that depression issues or glorifying Lady Gaga

Time and place for everything.

I'm one of the biggest freaks on the planet and even I know that :coffee:

I'm not here for sexual deviants...

uh oh did I stereotype :asham:

sexual deviant? deviate from what? :blink: u know I like you dude so Ima keep it moving :dance:

Effrem J. Adams

Point is, I'm the same person on and offline. Unlike MANY of the people here, ya'll would never say half these things to each others face.

I get it though. You're gay. You're used to hiding, I understand. So its natural for you to hide behind the computer too with names like "cum bubble" and "thundercunt" to show how free and liberated you are. Blah blah, you were called names, blah blah you just want the world to understand.

:lmao: at you commenting on my music video two weeks later. I appreciate the feedback though. If everyone liked my work that would be a pretty boring world to live in. But not only were you're comments off topic from the thread, but they were late. :lol: And even if you don't like my films that's fine. It's more positive that depression issues or glorifying Lady Gaga

Are you having a mental breakdown?

Effrem J. Adams

why you gotta throw gay men under the bus? U already know what's up here on this board, you about the only str8 guy here, I would think you would be better understanding, now if you have an issue with someone, why go there on being gay? I dont get it, I always say when someone goes to either racial or gay insults it's a sign of a lack of intelligence, like is that the best you got?

why you gotta throw gay men under the bus? U already know what's up here on this board, you about the only str8 guy here, I would think you would be better understanding, now if you have an issue with someone, why go there on being gay? I dont get it, I always say when someone goes to either racial or gay insults it's a sign of a lack of intelligence, like is that the best you got?

Which makes me the minority :coffee: I will not be oppressed :lol:

Why I gotta be on my best behavior all the time :sigh::hmph:

Archived