Two footballers French Kiss After Goal

Idrag4mj

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they not gay then what exactly does the kiss mean? (Not that it matters, cause if they want to kiss then that's their right, but just saying)

the kiss means I'm happy right now, look how hard we worked and we got our goal and my team mate I love you guys we did it :excited:

The average person aint kissing NOBODY half the time whether they are the opposite sex or not, no matter how "happy" they are.

Husbands and wives have shown less attention :rolleyes:

This is comparable to two women kissing in a bar full of men for shock

no it's not, you fail to understand they are French for one, for two these guys are football players, what if another country thought we were strange for slapping guys on the ass during a game but we do. It wasn't like he kissed him forever in a sexual way, I could see if he put his tongue down his throat and rubbed his crotch until his dick got hard through those tiny lil shorts and then went to finger his ass on the field.....BUT none of that happen so what's yo problem homey?

they Are french ...the are more affectionate than the average person ....kissing is not as sexually significant in europe as it is in the united states of (homophobia )

^^this, and notice how it's a str8 Black man complaining about it? "prejudice.....NO"

no it's not, you fail to understand they are French for one, for two these guys are football players, what if another country thought we were strange for slapping guys on the ass during a game but we do. It wasn't like he kissed him forever in a sexual way, I could see if he put his tongue down his throat and rubbed his crotch until his dick got hard through those tiny lil shorts and then went to finger his ass on the field.....BUT none of that happen so what's yo problem homey?

:blink::sigh: you're so extra

they Are french ...french are more affectionate than the average person ....kissing is not as sexually significant in europe as it is in the united states of (homophobia )

So basically it was cultural. That's all that I needed to know.

Everyone else in this thread was being dramatic as usual.

So if the kiss isn't about being sexual, and it's a cultural norm in france, then I don't understand the hype

So basically it was cultural. That's all that I needed to know.

Everyone else in this thread was being dramatic as usual.

So if the kiss isn't about being sexual, and it's a cultural norm in france, then I don't understand the hype

Have you ever seen two guys kiss like those drunk girls do in the club?

Archived