Two footballers French Kiss After Goal

Idrag4mj

Which makes me the minority :coffee: I will not be oppressed :lol:

Why I gotta be on my best behavior all the time :sigh::hmph:

I expect better from you, you're not stupid, and if you plan on doing things in entertainment your attitude about gay men needs to change real quick. I'm not attacking you my brutha, because you want to do things and create we need more of you, BUT don't bite the hand the feeds you, and gays run the shit. :filenails:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect better from you, you're not stupid, and if you plan on doing things in entertainment your attitude about gay men needs to change real quick. I'm not attacking you my brutha, because you want to do things and create we need more of you, BUT don't bite the hand the feeds you, and gays run the shit. :filenails:

And I appreciate that, but really.. were my comments really that right-winged and extreme? :unsure: Am I suddenly a gay basher now? Will there be rallies outside my door? :rolleyes:

I don't care about gay people working in Hollywood. In fact you prob need more of them. The way they show gays on TV haven't really helped the cause :coffee:

They stay on sets doing makeup, designing wardrobe, doing choreography... and ain't land but a handful of positive characters/role models in film. Now how does that happen? >_< And yea I'm picking on you, but there is still a little truth in the matter.

That's the one thing I try to prevent anyways. Casting gender roles, profiling head shots by race and looks. I'm already low budget so the actors talents must come before anything else. You're personal life don't define the characters on screen -_-

I was watching the Manchester united game when Gary neville kissed his teamate on the lips too. the difference is they are both pretty ugly.

Gary-Neville-Paul-Scholes-kiss.jpg

Some players just get really excited to score especially if its a tough game. It wouldnt happen in the US just because there would be immidiate negative reaction and american sports is much more reserved as far as male affection.

I was watching the Manchester united game when Gary neville kissed his teamate on the lips too. the difference is they are both pretty ugly.

Gary-Neville-Paul-Scholes-kiss.jpg

Some players just get really excited to score especially if its a tough game. It wouldnt happen in the US just because there would be immidiate negative reaction and american sports is much more reserved as far as male affection.

Well damn..thats a bit HARSH.

Archived