Happy Birthday TOF!

henrietta.

But seriously...I did this thread to keep you from embarrassing yourself and creating your own birthday thread two years in a row. :coffee: Plus I'm not too sure when your birthday really is. I mean you claim to be a Pisces, but myself and the rest of the Pisces Nations aren't as tacky, delusional, and lame as you. :filenails: Again, happy birthday! :cheer: No need to thank me. *exits*

mariah2.gif

But seriously...I did this thread to keep you from embarrassing yourself and creating your own birthday thread two years in a row. :coffee: Plus I'm not too sure when your birthday really is. I mean you claim to be a Pisces, but myself and the rest of the Pisces Nations aren't as tacky, delusional, and lame as you. :filenails: Again, happy birthday! :cheer: No need to thank me. *exits*

mariah2.gif

194ggh.jpg

Today isn't even my birthday, Hendrika.... :rolleyes: (thank you though :blush: )

When is YOUR B-day? Isn't in a few days, or has it already passed? :unsure:

Nevermind...I just looked on facebook. Our birthdays are close...that's all I'll say for now. :shifty:

194ggh.jpg

Today isn't even my birthday, Hendrika.... :rolleyes: (thank you though :blush: )

When is YOUR B-day? Isn't in a few days, or has it already passed? :unsure:

Nevermind...I just looked on facebook. Our birthdays are close...that's all I'll say for now. :shifty:

mariah4.gif

I'll just tweet Bill Cosby about when he created you to find out the real date. :coffee:

:lmao:

See i was gonna do it bit you beat meh :lmao:

Darlinda...let's not. :rolleyes:

Ch... now all these people are gonna come in here wishing you a happy birthday without bothering to read the thread laugh.gif

I blame Hendrika for this foolishness, I feel he should be banned permanently. :umm: *PMs you some of my nudes to make sure Hendrika is banned*

tumblr_lxpuk0QtAY1qfc5aj.gif

BU... :rolleyes:

Awww look what I made for you TOF wub.gif

little-bill-cupcakes-mainImage.jpg

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

for the first time I'll say Happy B-Day to U -_-

You WOULD say happy b-day to me now... :rolleyes::sigh:

wait... if its not even really his b-day then the video i just posted is perfect :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:umm:

Happy not-really-your birthday. :lmao:

Thank you :lol:

Awww, you're welcome! ^_^

TOO. MUCH. :sigh:

stock-photo-10778704-the-end.jpg

<_< <_< <_< <_<

Archived