Adele overtakes Pink Floyd album in UK's biggest-selling list

bu.

Yep, I'm holding out for release day when I can walk into a CD store and purchase it like them good old days. I haven't heard anything other than GMAYL, which has really grown on me.

:wink:

It had to be done. -_-

oh your in for a surprise treat, I still need to order my tour laminate you get one as an Icon fan member and they send the CD free with ticket purchase to her show :whistle:

Yep, I'm holding out for release day when I can walk into a CD store and purchase it like them good old days. I haven't heard anything other than GMAYL, which has really grown on me.

:wink:

It had to be done. -_-

I kinda missed you, we had some words and I took some time off this place because I was letting this shit get real like nigga what is yo problem check yo self, even Angie put me in my place and basically said show some self restraint. Anywho how you been Matt ? :wub:

28b9s48587852.gif

:asham:

I kinda missed you, we had some words and I took some time off this place because I was letting this shit get real like nigga what is yo problem check yo self, even Angie put me in my place and basically said show some self restraint. Anywho how you been Matt ? :wub:

I wondered where you were. Glad to see you're doing ok. What happened? :unsure: I've been good thanks. :D

oooh i remember that!

lol

It was like nails on a chalkboard. >_<:lol:

You ain't shit for that. -_-

Why, thank you. ^_^

:asham:

I wondered where you were. Glad to see you're doing ok. What happened? :unsure: I've been good thanks. :D

It was like nails on a chalkboard. >_<:lol:

Why, thank you. ^_^

I needed to take a break from this place it was getting too real on my end and I was taking shit to heart like this is not natural I just had to get back to doing what I am supposed to be doing studying and living a life not coming here and feeling sorry for myself and learning to ignore dumb shit said too

Archived