Kim Kardashian assaulted with white powder

cnd

Kim Kardashian May Press Charges Over Flour-Bomber

So much for turning the other cheek…Kim Kardashian has decided to press charges against the woman who flour-bombed her at a promotional/charity event featuring her new fragrance earlier this week.

The reality star was walking the red carpet Thursday night at the London Hotel in West Hollywood when she was showered in a white powder. Kardashian has been at the London promoting the launch of her signature scent, True Reflection, as well as working with underprivileged women affiliated with the charity group Dress of Success.

“This is for the animals, you fur-head,” the culprit yelped as she pelted Kim and unsuccessfully attempted to bolt from the area.

She was detained by cops, but eventually released after the shamed socialite declined to press charges.

But that could be about to change.

Kim has since had a change of heart and plans to contact law enforcement within the next few days about filing criminal charges against the flour-bomber, insiders tell TMZ.

The socialite herself told E! News’ Giuliana Rancic and Ken Baker Friday:

“I said earlier no I wasn’t [going to file a complaint]. I am just going to think about it, because I don’t want someone to think they can really get away with that. So we are going to handle that.”

Kardashian will also be beefing up security in the wake of the incident, saying:

“Now that I think about it and had some time to digest it. I think, ‘What if that was some other substance? What if that person had a dangerous weapon?’ It’s scary. And what’s even scarier is this woman acted as if she was a part of the press. She just came out of nowhere! And so we are definitely changing things up a little bit, amping up security, taking some measures, and…I’m gonna definitely deal with it because it is not acceptable.”

http://www.popcrunch.com/kim-kardashian-will-press-charges-against-flour-bomber/

Good. They deserve to be charged.

Call her what you want, but there's no excuse for assault or to be throwing things. Good on her for going on with the show.

I agree with this. You take time and energy out of your day to throw flour on someone you don't know? Foolish and immature.

Good thing she brushed her shoulder off and returned to the event. It's business, handle it, the show must go on!

these haters try the ones they can cause come up on a real bitch and get dat ass whooped I den sat in a chair for 3 hours getting my hair done had my make-up done and paid for all these clothes and you gone fuck my shit up in public? Ch. *hotboy style* I wanna see the hater that got his ass owned. :filenails:

:cheers: I bow down!

Archived