Kim Kardashian assaulted with white powder

cnd

0322-kim-kardashian-powder-red-carpet-exs-splash-1.jpg

Kim Kardashian was assaulted Thursday night by a woman who threw white powder all over her, and it was concerning enough to call out the fire department.

Kim was at the London Hotel in West Hollywood for an event touting her new fragrance line, True Reflection. She was walking the red carpet when a woman threw the white powder at her from behind, covering her back and her hair.

Kim went to a private room, took the jacket off, brushed the powder off her hair and returned to the event. But the fire department had to examine the powder and deal with any possible danger.

They determined it was cooking flour.

The women who threw the powder has been detained by cops.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/22/kim-kardashian-assaulted-white-powder/

i dont care for the kardashians at all but their haters are kinda silly. if u dont like someone on tv just tune them out :lol: was it really worth gettin arrested just to throw flour on someone?

!!! And don't google their names, and do not click on a link with their name on it!! It's really not that hard.

i wont be shocked if this was a publicity move to get her name out there again

I wouldn't put it past her. Ryan Seacrest got "ashes" dumped on him by Sasha Baron Cohen on the red carpet for the Oscars..and he is an executive producer of the show. :whistle:

these haters try the ones they can cause come up on a real bitch and get dat ass whooped I den sat in a chair for 3 hours getting my hair done had my make-up done and paid for all these clothes and you gone fuck my shit up in public? Ch. *hotboy style* I wanna see the hater that got his ass owned. :filenails:

Anybody realize this kind of shit could potentially happen to Janet (if Janet's security ever slacked),I too thought this was just about a dumb bitch hating Kim, but...this was about fur.... that kinda makes me feel..........:unsure: ..... And Peta is callin that dumbass a hero? And they're proud of that and what she did.....HOW DOES THAT MAKE THEM LOOK NORMAL OR SANE OR MAKE ANY SANE PERSON WANT TO SUPPORT THEM?!?!?!?! REALLY? Ya I dont like that kinda bullshit. They betta not ever come for Janet like that :filenails:

Thats always been my ONLY thing about Janet doing BG (tho personally Im not a fan of fur, and would rather the industry end, I know alot of people are and that wont happen anytime in the near future), but with most things Janet related she's seemed to make the move of being universal, all people, but with her being the face of this company it changes that, and makes her a big target for extreme people, like I dont care about her losing "fans" over this (if this could make you quit her I dont consider you much of a fan in the 1st place, got more respect for the asses that left because they didnt like her current music), but that now to certain people she's nothing but a target. But I know she'll be fine tho, but every now & then when dumbass people do shit like this against fur.....I kinda cant help but worry an inch.

Archived