Str8 guy likes a finger up there?

Bailey

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stimulation and sensation would still be the same regardless of sexual orientation.

Exactly. Alot of sexual freaky straight guys like it. The only thing keeping some of them from trying it is they cant find a chick comfortable with it. Nerve endings are the same gay or straight and your butthole is a big bundle of em!

Exactly. Alot of sexual freaky straight guys like it. The only thing keeping some of them from trying it is they cant find a chick comfortable with it. Nerve endings are the same gay or straight and your butthole is a big bundle of em!

The only guys to tell me about all the nerve endings at the butthole are gay.....and the only feeling my butthole gives me is pain with anything coming near it, I damn near punched my ex for trying to finger me. He was turned on by violent sex though so it was cool :filenails:

I've heard plenty of girls say their man likes that feeling. I wasn't shocked, but a lil surprised.

Also, in the movie "Friends With Benefits", Justin's character had hinted to that in the movie.. :lmao:

thank you that explains where this seemingly random fucking topic came from... :asham: I still have to finish that movie, have you seen "THe Lincoln Lawyer" with Matther McCounhgh? That was realllllly good.

The stimulation and sensation would still be the same regardless of sexual orientation.

that part I get I guess, but I suppose this question really is for str8 women, how would they feel if their men enjoyed anal? I mean like your dude owns a dildo.

so we should send out a memo for the str8 men and let them know it's okay to play there, try it :whistle: seems like it should have a name or something for st8 guys that like having their buttholes played with....I wonder what it would be...there are str8 guys that like to suck themselves off too

Butt play? Nooooo ma'am. Id feel like she's trying to molest me or something. But whatever folks do in their home is their business.

finally a str8....BUT what would yo woman say and or think? Have you heard of str8 guys that like their buttholes played with?

finally a str8....BUT what would yo woman say and or think? Have you heard of str8 guys that like their buttholes played with?

I think a white girl would be ok with it, not to sound funny. Black women not trying to hear that about their man.

And I've heard my white friends say they like getting their salad tossed. I'm like naw bruh. It's nothing I would out right plan and say "oooo lets go upstairs so she can finger u and lick your ass"

I had a camera up my butt recently (don't ask). I don't understand the pleasure people get from it. It felt like I was having a shit the whole time that camera was inside me :filenails*.

I think a white girl would be ok with it, not to sound funny. Black women not trying to hear that about their man.

And I've heard my white friends say they like getting their salad tossed. I'm like naw bruh. It's nothing I would out right plan and say "oooo lets go upstairs so she can finger u and lick your ass"

this is substantial, so you have had White male friends say they liked getting ate out? :unsure:

LOL.

Sex and the City did an episode about this too I remember Mirandas dude kept putting his ass in her face and she finally had to say she aint doing that LOL.

LOL.

Sex and the City did an episode about this too I remember Mirandas dude kept putting his ass in her face and she finally had to say she aint doing that LOL.

:lmao: I have to see that episode, I used to watch Sex in the City after work but it was on network TV by then so it was censored.

To each his own. Live and let live. Don't yuck my yum. :)

I had a camera up my butt recently (don't ask). I don't understand the pleasure people get from it. It felt like I was having a shit the whole time that camera was inside me :filenails*.

You're comparing a medical procedure to physical intimacy, which are two different scenarios and situations.

Surely the feeling of something going up the ass is the same?

With sex, it's the affection (or lust), passion, and adrenaline that heightens certain sensations and moods. There's nothing sexual in what you were doing. I'm pretty sure having intercourse in the bed or couch is way more comforting and appealing than having a camera up the anus.

Archived