Str8 guy likes a finger up there?

Bailey

I bet a str8 dude that finds a chick that is down to hep him get his freak on like that without judgment tries to keep that one. Cause the next one he goes and asks or hints at tossing his salad or fingerblasting that ass and isn't down is gonna be like wtf is you crazy?!

It is all fun and harmless really doesn't "mean" anything sad some dudes like it and are scared they might be perceived a certain way if they ask for what they want.

I had a friend that was seeing this guy who liked to get fucked with a dildo. She said he was fine as all hell and she wanted to please him..First it started off with a finger..then he wanted a dildo up his ass..she said she did it because she "loved" him, but found it odd that he liked shit like that..then she was wondering if he was gay and I told her that maybe that what he just likes..he told her that he could never let a dude fuck him and that he feels more comfortable having his girl do it to him..to each it's own..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a friend that was seeing this guy who liked to get fucked with a dildo. She said he was fine as all hell and she wanted to please him..First it started off with a finger..then he wanted a dildo up his ass..she said she did it because she "loved" him, but found it odd that he liked shit like that..then she was wondering if he was gay and I told her that maybe that what he just likes..he told her that he could never let a dude fuck him and that he feels more comfortable having his girl do it to him..to each it's own..

you have some very interesting convos with people in general, I still remember the folks you worked with where the guy and girl were seeing each other and you all worked together but the guy had a thing for you........you tryin to come for my stories that's what it is :rolleyes:

you have some very interesting convos with people in general, I still remember the folks you worked with where the guy and girl were seeing each other and you all worked together but the guy had a thing for you........you tryin to come for my stories that's what it is :rolleyes:

I'm 33 and have seen ALOT. And these chirren today think they have it bad..been there done that. And I really don't talk about personal stuff that much.. :rolleyes:

shocked.gif

yep-o.gif

:ph34r:

As far as the topic at hand, it doesn't shock me at all. I posted this before but when I was deployed a marine told me and a few others that he loves it when his wife uses a strap to fuck him. One person asked him if he would do it with a dude, and he said he had zero desire to hookups with a guy at all, which I truly believe. A lot of guys probably don't do it because they think it will label them as gay/bi/curious when in reality they aren't. I'm sure if most women weren't judgmental about it, their relationships/hookups would be amazing, and they wouldn't be complaining about how there's no good men in the world. :coffee:

yep-o.gif

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao:

Stuff like this isn't brand new. There are probably men (and women) that some of you know who are into it or have tried it. Folks don't need to share this information with others.

Everyone has sex differently and has different tastes. One and all are not the same.

Stuff like this isn't brand new. There are probably men (and women) that some of you know who are into it or have tried it. Folks don't need to share this information with others.

Everyone has sex differently and has different tastes. One and all are not the same.

oh well if it's that simple then why do guys front like their assholes don't get hungry :shifty: "like dude this game is fucking awesome and man this beer is going down good....I think tonight Im gonna fuck my own hole good"

Archived