Lauryn Hill Takes The Stage 4 Hours Late, Tells The Crowd: "I'm Worth The Wait"

TwistedElegance™

Now that I've proved you wrong, and you don't have a rebuttal, how would you like your eggs?

scrambled-eggs.jpg

istockphoto_120217-fried-eggs-sunny-side-up.jpg

Easy-Recipe-for-Hard-Boiled-Eggs.jpg

You haven't proven anything. You've stated your opinion and posted some lovely gifs. My opinion remains that Lauryn is more talented. And i prefer my eggs scrambled with a little cheese on top. :coffee:

Now that I've proved you wrong, and you don't have a rebuttal, how would you like your eggs?

Now sis, you didn't prove anything. All you did was look into the archives and found a quote of Beyonce claiming to have written Irreplaceable :lmao: and on the guitar at that :mellow::lmao:

I would like photographic or footage evidence of Beyonce playing the guitar.

You haven't proven anything. You've stated your opinion and posted some lovely gifs. My opinion remains that Lauryn is more talented. And i prefer my eggs scrambled with a little cheese on top. :coffee:

Those aren't gifs hun, those are pictures. And you have have your OPINION, but it's a fact Beysus has more talent than the has-been. :blush:

You poor lost soul... :sigh:

Beyonce claiming to have wrote a song is like Britney Spears claiming to sing live in concert....You know that shit ain't true :coffee:

I just can't... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can understand the gerls feeling their pussies to Beyonce and claiming she's the "baddest bitch in the game" and so on and so forth but to claim she writes, plays instruments or even taking her seriously as an artist is just pushing it :lol:

This is when pushing artists/celebs as biblical figures crosses the line. Folks begin to really believe it.

Now sis, you didn't prove anything. All you did was look into the archives and found a quote of Beyonce claiming to have written Irreplaceable :lmao: and on the guitar at that :mellow::lmao:

I would like photographic or footage evidence of Beyonce playing the guitar.

Beyonce did write Irreplaceable, Ne-Yo even said so. You can sit down with that.

Stop reaching. She said she wrote DIL on guitar. End of discussion. Your argument has been put to rest.

I just can't... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can understand the gerls feeling their pussies to Beyonce and claiming she's the "baddest bitch in the game" and so on and so forth but to claim she writes, plays instruments or even taking her seriously as an artist is just pushing it :lol:

This is when pushing artists/celebs as biblical figures crosses the line. Folks begin to really believe it.

Your precious little Prince seems to think Beyonce is a great artist.

FTW. :lmao:

Beyonce did write Irreplaceable, Ne-Yo even said so. You can sit down with that.

Stop reaching. She said she wrote DIL on guitar. End of discussion. Your argument has been put to rest.

Beyonce didn't write Irreplaceble. Neyo wrote the song and the it was actually intended for Fantasia. If anything she "co-wrote" the song.

Stop reaching? Ch... You're the one posting quotes of Beyonce claiming to have written and played an instrument as factual. That's reaching. You have yet to post footage or photographic evidence of Beyonce playing the guitar :blush:

Beyonce didn't write Irreplaceble. Neyo wrote the song and the it was actually intended for Fantasia. If anything she "co-wrote" the song.

Stop reaching? Ch... You're the one posting quotes of Beyonce claiming to have written and played an instrument as factual. That's reaching. You have yet to post footage or photographic evidence of Beyonce playing the guitar :blush:

You contradicted yourself, first Beyonce didn't write. Then it's a "co-write"? Get flustered on the keys hun? If two ppl wrote a song, then either one of them saying they wrote it, is correct. Plus, Beyonce even said in the B'day video Ne-Yo brought her the song and she touched it up. There is obviously a difference in the demo and the finished product.

You are reaching. You were given an article where Beyonce said out her mouth that she wrote DIL on the guitar. Now you want video? Then you'll ask for video of her doing it live. Then you'll ask for video of her playing it proficiently. Then you'll ask for video of her playing different types of guitars. Then you'll ask for something else. I'm not here for this "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie" bullshit you're trying to pull.

Prince also thought Carmen Electra and Vanity 6 were great, as well. His only comment on Janet was "The sister of a genius". :umm:

Prince also said Mike was a genius. Prince also is a genius. Prince has also spoken highly of Stevie Wonder. See how this works both ways?

Now you KNOW that isn't live. :mellow:

That or they went back in after the performance...and HEAVILY edited the vocals.

I can't believe you sometimes Austineisha :sigh:

It probably is live. Look at the tension in her neck as she's singing. That's a clear indicator if someone is singing live or not.

He said, "if she learns piano". He never said she NEEDED to. Stop reaching to discredit her.

His comment implies she doesn't know how to play the instrument. How am I reaching? You claim she plays instruments, so where are the receipts?

She has a good voice and she can dance. That alone is damn good. Why insist that she can do more than she can? Why lie?