Beyonce is a better vocalist than her. YES

Beyonce is a better dancer than her. YES

Beyonce is a better entertainer than her. YES

Beyonce is a better songwriter than her (save the lawsuit bullshit). HELL NO

Beyonce is a better businesswoman than her. YES

Beyonce is a better instrumentalist than her. HELL NO

Beyonce is a better actress than her. :unsure:

So you were saying? :coffee:

She plays her voice very well, and she plays guitar.

Nothing. What has Lauryn written by herself where she didn't get sued for it?

Dreamgirls. And the Golden Globes will cosign me on that.

Dangerously in Love - 2003

B'day - 2006

I Am...Shitting On These Bitches - 2008

That's not ever year or two in the first gap. And she doesn't HAVE to do that because she will ALWAYS be relevant. DEATH @ her getting a Grammy for the 2011 Grammys, NO ALBERM OUT!

Right, that's why Lauryn is touring restaurants while Beyonce is selling out arenas and a stadium. Also Lauryn is not still living off that album. She got sued heavily for it, court fees and settlements took a great deal of it. Mind you, according to you, she's been touring thru the years which is nothing more than a way for artists to make money.

Nothing else is debatable. It's all fact, and you will deal.

1.) Lauryn Hill plays the guitar; more than the basics; as well as the drums and the piano.

2.) Lauryn Hill wrote an entire live album. It's called Lauryn Hill Unplugged; get into it. >_< You might've heard it sampled by one of the best selling Rap artist of today, Kanye West. And Beyonce was sampled by who? :unsure:

3.) It's not hard to play yourself. And she didn't even win. :lol:

4.) Because come with me now, girl. You forgot that in between Dangerously N Love and B-Day; she released Destiny's Fulfilled with DC. Oh didn't quite hit that point huh? :fart:

1.) Lauryn Hill plays the guitar; more than the basics; as well as the drums and the piano.

2.) Lauryn Hill wrote an entire live album. It's called Lauryn Hill Unplugged; get into it. >_< You might've heard it sampled by one of the best selling Rap artist of today, Kanye West. And Beyonce was sampled by who? :unsure:

3.) It's not hard to play yourself. And she didn't even win. :lol:

4.) Because come with me now, girl. You forgot that in between Dangerously N Love and B-Day; she released Destiny's Fulfilled with DC. Oh didn't quite hit that point huh? :fart:

You have receipts to back this claim?

Good for her. Beyonce is still more talented that Lauryn.

It doesn't matter if she didn't win or not. The point is she was nominated. ;) How many singers have a Best Actress Golden Globe nomination? EXACTLY.

Ummm, Destiny's Fulfilled isn't a Beyonce album. It's a Destiny's Child album. And we all know Beyonce =/= Destiny's Child. And she doesn't HAVE to release an album every year. She doesn't have to do anything. Because any time she comes out, she's going to shit on bitches. You would have thought you girls would've learned with IASF. :sigh:

Wow ..this is turning into a very interesting thread ..

this is what i was waiting 4 :excited:

"Beyonce is without a doubt the greatest star in the history of life, she's a great singer, dancer, and actress, and when she was touring third world countries sick children were healed after they touched her wig."

http://wigcrypt.blog...-cancelled.html

B)

:lmao:

Right. Like plucking the strings and saying "Yuh, I like the sounds of this guitar" :sigh:

Can she sit on a stool and play a piece like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJBFhvMU59w

:unsure:

More like Daycare. :umm:

"At one point I was learning to play guitar, maybe 10 years ago. I wrote "Dangerously in Love" on the guitar. "

http://music-mix.ew.com/2009/03/18/beyonce-nintend/

Have plenty seats.