I FOUND IT!!!! Audio Of Whitney Singing Control!!!

jarrylf

LOVE IT! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

but why did her version sound like throwback Aretha ... :lol: it had like a 60s sound to it mixed with a lil CHURCH .. :lol:

You know what I felt the same way, like I thought I could imagine how it would sound..........and it didnt. lol. I also like her version of Sweet Love.

You know what I felt the same way, like I thought I could imagine how it would sound..........and it didnt. lol. I also like her version of Sweet Love.

I guess Whitney had to make it her own.. :lol: and I'm not understanding Why The Fuck this thread hasnt blown up! :mellow: Much as we been waiting on this...

LOVE IT! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

but why did her version sound like throwback Aretha ... :lol: it had like a 60s sound to it mixed with a lil CHURCH .. :lol:

:asham:

I guess Whitney had to make it her own.. :lol: and I'm not understanding Why The Fuck this thread hasnt blown up! :mellow: Much as we been waiting on this...

Of course she did. :lol: That's how Whitney rolled. :lol:

If she had her way, she probably would've covered it in the studio. :umm: I'm sure it was her theme song to Mrs. Clive. :umm:

:asham:

Of course she did. :lol: That's how Whitney rolled. :lol:

If she had her way, she probably would've covered it in the studio. :umm: I'm sure it was her theme song to Mrs. Clive. :umm:

I live for the "NOW I'M ALL GROWN UP!!!" part they did ...the church-y background vocals and the band came in HARD on that part...It was like a vocal PUNCH! :lmao:

Her "Control" had some real gospel in it. :lol: I LOVE it! :excited: One of my faves showing love for another one of my faves. Priceless :wub:

I prefer her "Sweet Love" to Anita's! :wub::whistle:

And I just loved her "Stop to Love" :wub:

I wish you could hear them all better though.

Yea I REALLLY REALLLY love her singing Sweet Love, I wish she did that whole song live, in 1987, with that voice, it would've been HERS lol, ANITA WHO LOL, I love that song and Anita's voice on it but Whitney could've taken it from her lol.

I agree, it wasnt that long ago when we were all talking about it.....like maybe I shoulda put it in Freexone since thats where everybody hangs :unsure: But fuck it, Im so happy we have it now :yahoo:

I live for the "NOW I'M ALL GROWN UP!!!" part they did ...the church-y background vocals and the band came in HARD on that part...It was like a vocal PUNCH! :lmao:

:lol:

I can just picture her gettin it at that part, posing, and looking at the audience like, "WUT?!" :w00t::lol:

Im working on the audio, and Im thinking do you guys think I should post it on youtube, cause I dont know if the person who posted it recorded personally or what (and I dont want to post anybody's personal recordings), but I made the audio better (turned it up edited out some of the cheering and trimed it by cutting out those sections of nothing). What do you guys think I should do?

Im working on the audio, and Im thinking do you guys think I should post it on youtube, cause I dont know if the person who posted it recorded personally or what (and I dont want to post anybody's personal recordings), but I made the audio better (turned it up edited out some of the cheering and trimed it by cutting out those sections of nothing). What do you guys think I should do?

A nice downloadable copy for the JanFam would be nice :)

Archived