The Janet Jackson Praise Thread

Mr. Wonder

And the thing is she was one of his partners (he only had 2). I remember her original sn...it was *VoGue* (I use to call her VoGuy when she tried it).

Must've been before my time, or I probably remember her by another SN. :unsure:

Is that the beast? :umm:

:umm:....

And the thing is she was one of his partners (he only had 2). I remember her original sn...it was *VoGue* (I use to call her VoGuy when she tried it).

Wow you remembered, i didn't even remember that screen name :lol:

She was there when you were last year. She kept changing her name thinking she would be safe from getting molly whooped all over the forum -_-

:fail:

I can't find this particular part of the clip so I have no receipt, but right before Janet presented Keanu Reeves with Best Male at the MTV Movie Awards in 2000, Sarah Jessica Parker (who was hosting) introduced her, and I remember vividly her gushing as she announced her name. She said, "Please welcome the leader of our rhythm nation, ugh, Janet Jackson! :wub:" It just always stuck with me for some reason. She seemed very genuine about it.

Mindless Behavior (the opening act on the tour :rolleyes: ) on Janet:

"When our manager told us that we were going to be on tour with Janet Jackson, we couldn't believe it!" Ray Ray gushed. "The first time I met Janet, I was stuck. I couldn't move."

Princeton recounted, "I kept telling them, 'Is it just me, or is the room warm?' I think it was just me because I was so nervous."

"When we walked in her room, it felt like we were in heaven," Roc Royal remembered.

Prodigy was tickled by the experience: "She's really relaxed and quiet, and she looks gorgeous."

Janet even offered the young hip-hop artists a bit of advice: "She said to keep doing what we do and we're very talented," Princeton said, beaming. "Coming from Janet, that was big."

The boys said they have felt very welcome on Janet's stage thus far on the tour. "Janet fans are amazing!" Roc Royal said.

"There's not one person in the crowd that's sitting down or looking away or texting or doing something else," Princeton added. "They're always looking at us."

The fact that Janet was the headliner didn't stop dozens of Mindless fans from waiting outside of Radio City on the three nights of performances, screaming toward all windows in sight with the hope that the boys were in one of them.

"Every time we're in New York, they're outside waiting," Princeton said, gesturing toward the nearby open window through which screams repeatedly traveled.

"They inspire us to do better onstage," Roc Royal noted.

"And they like to give us gifts!" Ray Ray said, referring to the mountains of merchandise from the M&M Store piled around the dressing room.

The boys of Mindless Behavior hope to treat their fans with a full headlining tour of their own sometime soon. "When we headline our first tour, it's going to be something that people have not seen before," Princeton promised.

"It's going to be something that the fans love," added Prodigy.

Roc Royal exclaimed: "Everything's going to be mindless!"

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1661847/janet-jackson-mindless-behavior.jhtml

OMG, Austin, I remembered!

We never posted this pic of Janet with Jordin Sparks! (Or, if we did, I completely missed it. :asham: )

wh1uok.jpg

And Jordin tweeted:

TheRealJordin Jordin Sparks

OMG @JANETJACKSON'S CONCERT WAS AMAZING!

9 Apr

Apparently, Janet is her biggest influence.

...Pick a number. :filenails:

OMG, Austin, I remembered!

We never posted this pic of Janet with Jordin Sparks! (Or, if we did, I completely missed it. :asham: )

wh1uok.jpg

And Jordin tweeted:

TheRealJordin Jordin Sparks

9 Apr

Apparently, Janet is her biggest influence.

...Pick a number. :filenails:

Yassss @ Janet shitting on all of them! :excited:

— Jordin Sparks (@JordinSparks)

April 9, 2011
:thumbup:

:lmao: @ the last part! :lmao: