The Janet Jackson Praise Thread

Mr. Wonder

Mike Paseornek, Lionsgate president of motion picture production and development

“She is a powerful on-screen presence, with a vast audience, and we believe she will be an equally powerful presence behind the scenes,” Paseornek says. “We are honored to be able to provide a home for her ideas, passion and immense talent.”

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/janet-jackson-signs-film-production-167872

Kate Hudson:

For me, it was Janet Jackson’s “Rhythm Nation.” I specifically remember the routine that me and my friends would do to that. So, it did actually end up feeling right. It was easy and fun.

http://collider.com/kate-hudson-interview-something-borrowed-plus-an-update-on-the-linda-lovelace-movie/88364/

It sounds so ridiculous for me to say I love these celebrities more when I learn they've praised Janet, but I really do. :lol:

Can you give us any clues? Are you Team Rihanna, Team Beyonce or Team fuckboththemhoes?

:lol: I changed my username alot so i don't remember the last one i had, i was once como la flor. I had selena in my avatar and i had mariah in my siggy but i would switch it up once a while. I'm not team Beyonce or Rihanna but I enjoy a few of their songs.

:lol: I changed my username alot so i don't remember the last one i had, i was once como la flor. I had selena in my avatar and i had mariah in my siggy but i would switch it up once a while. I'm not team Beyonce or Rihanna but I enjoy a few of their songs.

:lol: I remember you I think. Welcome back :wub: