Janet & Kylie to support a gala dinner and auction at the Cannes film festival....

KlaSh-E

"lied" is a strong word... more like "insinuated" a duet

either way... it's 100% not true

"Lied" is the wrong word. So is "insinuated". :rolleyes:

It's 100% bullshit. There is no true or false because nothing was declared in the original post. It was a hopeful idea and nothing more. See why people call you Debbie?

He was hoping for a duet. Lay off the weed.

Either way... thanks for clearing that up. Glad to know that Janet's publicist is on the board.

:lol:

Reality? :blink: At least get dragged with a little dignity.

You didn't break them up with reality. You broke them up with an irritating persistence to shit on positive posts for the sake of proving a point that nobody was arguing. And now you're recycling gifs and failing to quote properly. Yeah, I'm really mad, "bro."

You didn't break them up with reality. You broke them up with an irritating persistence to shit on positive posts for the sake proving a point that nobody was arguing. And now you're recycling gifs and failing to quote properly. Yeah, I'm really mad, "bro."

ya......u mad :lmao:

their's three sides to every story... you tell one side.. like a hippy... and i tell the other... then there's the truth.. and the truth will favor my side.. based on the history of the Goddess of Music past... as people have said "the past repeats itself"

AND i was recycling for a reason not because I ran out of new ones... I also quoted that on purpose because I answered that question...

• Downvote 1

ya......u mad :lmao:

their's three sides to every story... you tell one side.. like a hippy... and i tell the other... then there's the truth.. and the truth will favor my side.. based on the history of the Goddess of Music past... as people have said "the past repeats itself"

AND i was recycling for a reason not because I ran out of new ones... I also quoted that on purpose because I answered that question...

Steaming.

There's no story to tell because the original post indicated wishful thinking, not hard facts. When it comes to the truth, what's true is that you called klash-e a liar because you have that much sand in your vagina you just have to be the first to shoot someone down, even if it means showing your ass and misinterpreting the entire thread. Oh look, the truth is favouring me now.

Recycling for a reason is still recycling. And you obviously missed my point.

• Upvote 2

Steaming.

There's no story to tell because the original post indicated wishful thinking, not hard facts. When it comes to the truth, what's true is that you called klash-e a liar because you have that much sand in your vagina you just have to be the first to shoot someone down, even if it means showing your ass and misinterpreting the entire thread. Oh look, the truth is favouring me now.

Recycling for a reason is still recycling. And you obviously missed my point.

i didn't misinterpret anything... :umm: i replied to shoot down his "wishful thinking" and y'all get mad because what I said was true.

you obviously missed my point of "recycling" or "reposting" cuz clearly... you thought i did it on accident :lmao:

i didn't misinterpret anything... :umm:

Then why did you call klash-e a liar?

i replied to shoot down his "wishful thinking"

Exactly. Who does that? :blink:

and y'all get mad because what I said was true.

Keep telling yourself that. :thumbup:

you obviously missed my point of "recycling" or "reposting" cuz clearly... you thought i did it on accident :lmao:

No, I got it. You were repeating yourself. The accident was forgetting to close my quote. Now why don't you and your awful name-change go somewhere. #morewishfulthinking

There's no point in arguing with you anyway because when it comes to Janet you fail to see reality. I was a fan when she was the biggest star on the planet. Now she isn't. She hasnt had a significant presence anywhere outside America in 8 years. Her last global big hit was 11 years ago. Much of it is her own fault, and it is what it is. I still love her music and can't wait for her to release.

Janet is an icon and a legend but is no longer relavent in music. Maybe she will be again and maybe not. She can not command large audiences any more out side the states. With a hit album she could. But, again, as is the case with Janet she missed an opportunity to release off the back of her tour. She has many people interested in her again right now due to her looking good and they are anticipating her music, but as has been the pattern it's likely that she won't jump at the opportunity now either.

Janet is a smart woman and if she's cool with it then so am I. Regardless of what she does next her name is already in music history as a trailblazer and icon and a legend.

Who said we were arguing. I just stated fact about Kylies tour.

Kylie hasn't had a global hit in 11 years either, "can't get u out of my head" so I don't really see ur point.

If u don't think Janet is relevant anymore, fair enough, but then Kylie can't surely be relevant either.

• Downvote 1

Then why did you call klash-e a liar?

Exactly. Who does that? :blink:

Keep telling yourself that. :thumbup:

No, I got it. You were repeating yourself. The accident was forgetting to close my quote. Now why don't you and your awful name-change go somewhere. #morewishfulthinking

who cares

i do

you'll see when the Gala happens :coffee:

oh.. ok

dead at this thread..we all know kylie is the bigger global star. But they are both great performers nevertheless .#Legends

U really have to be taking the piss now surely. U r sitting ur computer laughing.

Janet's got 22 no.1s in Japan. Has Kylie? NO

Janet's got 10 no.1s in South Africa. Has Kylie? NO

Janet's got 10 no.1s in America. Has Kylie? Hell NO

Kylies has many top ten hits in Europe and Australia.

Does Janet too? YES.

I think that's all 4 corners of the earth covered. So...end of discussion already.

Who said we were arguing. I just stated fact about Kylies tour.

Kylie hasn't had a global hit in 11 years either, "can't get u out of my head" so I don't really see ur point.

If u don't think Janet is relevant anymore, fair enough, but then Kylie can't surely be relevant either.

Janet hasn't had a hit ANYWHERE in 11 years, Kylie has had loads in many different countries

Kylie has had it better in Europe/Asia/Australia than Janet in the past decade. Whilst Janet was being clowned on post Superbowl, Kylie was getting praise and sympathy through her cancer battle. Who's the bigger star? Well who cares? They're both pop icons and worked hard to get where they are.

• Upvote 1

Janet hasn't had a hit ANYWHERE in 11 years, Kylie has had loads in many different countries

Just a little while, all nite, call on me, so excited, feedback were all top 20 hits in many countries.

Anyway, all this is silly, Janet's NAME and legacy is much bigger globally and always will be. She had global success and sales in the 90s that kylie could only ever dream of. Kylie doesnt have the same star power and presence. Janet has been globally much more successful. And a few dud years wont change that. Where are all the copy cat Kylies and tributes? There aren't any.

You didn't break them up with reality. You broke them up with an irritating persistence to shit on positive posts for the sake of proving a point that nobody was arguing. And now you're recycling gifs and failing to quote properly. Yeah, I'm really mad, "bro."

/\___/\___/\_/\_/\_______________

Anyways I wish Janet and Kylie did a duet together. Especially if All For You Janet worked with Fever Kylie. -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

??? You are laughing why?

Just a little while-

Australia: 20

Denmark: 17

Hungry: 10

Italy: 16

Spain: 6

UK: 15

All nite-

Australia: 24

Spain: 13

UK: 19

Romania: 21

Belgium: 21

Call on me-

USA: 25

Belgium: 2

Finland: 20

Ireland: 20

Italy: 7

New Zealand: 11

UK: 18

Sweden: 25

So excited-

Finland: 9

Japan: 13

Spain 13

Feedback-

Belgium: 19

Canada: 3

Greece: 5

New Zealand: 17

Norway: 16

Turkey: 3

USA: 19

??? You are laughing why?

Just a little while-

Australia: 20

Denmark: 17

Hungry: 10

Italy: 16

Spain: 6

UK: 15

All nite-

Australia: 24

Spain: 13

UK: 19

Romania: 21

Belgium: 21

Call on me-

USA: 25

Belgium: 2

Finland: 20

Ireland: 20

Italy: 7

New Zealand: 11

UK: 18

Sweden: 25

So excited-

Finland: 9

Japan: 13

Spain 13

Feedback-

Belgium: 19

Canada: 3

Greece: 5

New Zealand: 17

Norway: 16

Turkey: 3

USA: 19

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

U dont consider top 20, and in some countries top 10, a hit??

Do u know how badly RN singles performed globally? I guess that makes them flops too.

Sigh.

no :umm: unless the artist is a newbie or some indy artist... but when you're the top bitch (like Beyonce)... no

RN sold how many worldwide... and you're worried about single's performance