Billboard Awards turn into a Twitter Shade-athon for P!nk and her man.

bu.

lol you're such a girl. Yeah I had to repeat it cause apparently you don't get it when I say it to ya once. I don't care what you do or don't have patience for. Just mind your business and we wouldn't be goin' through this. I could say the same for you that it did something for you to write what you wrote. Leave it alone Bu :thumbup:

lol I love how you always go with 'you're such a girl' when someone challenges you. I've noticed other people on here try and act all macho when posting too. You were repeating a stale untrue point. Mind my business? It's my thread. Anyway I'm going to sleep :wave:

• Upvote 1

lol I love how you always go with 'you're such a girl' when someone challenges you. I've noticed other people on here try and act all macho when posting too. You were repeating a stale untrue point. Mind my business? It's my thread. Anyway I'm going to sleep :wave:

No I don't Always say that so you're a lie and a half for that one. I didn't know you came for a challenge :lol: Maybe you need to realize that the people you say try to act macho are actually masculine and it's not an act. Not everyone on here is girly. Too much time on ya hands. Yeah you do need to go to bed :thumbup:

No I don't Always say that so you're a lie and a half for that one. I didn't know you came for a challenge :lol: Maybe you need to realize that the people you say try to act macho are actually masculine and it's not an act. Not everyone on here is girly. Too much time on ya hands. Yeah you do need to go to bed :thumbup:

I've seen you say it before :sigh:. It's always the ones that try and prove their masculinity and complain about others being a 'bitch' or a 'queen' or 'girly' that act like that themselves. Bitching about females is something girls do ;). And yes I do need to go to sleep as it is 10 pm here. Good night :)

• Upvote 1

:lol: You can say i'm bothered about Pink all you want but it's clear she and you are the ones that are bothered. Like I said before she had nothing better to do that get on Twitter and tweet shade about something she wasn't invited to nor got nominations for. Nothing about her saying something nice about the show was on her feed was it? Your defense for her is pretty weak where you had to go bringing up concert and album sales to claim her relevancy lol. No one's checkin' for that man and you know it. Also just to let you know just cause someone's album goes platinum don't mean people were looking forward to it. Adele is how many millions sold but nobody knew who she was until now. Does that mean everyone was looking forward to this album that blew the world away by storm? No

you do realize, that that doesn't make sense... like if an album goes platinum.. that is a million people... so if 6 million people on this earth buys her album... no one's looking forward to it :blink:

you're greatest hits doesn't sell 3 million if no one was checking on that artist in the digital era

• Upvote 2

I've seen you say it before :sigh:. It's always the ones that try and prove their masculinity and complain about others being a 'bitch' or a 'queen' or 'girly' that act like that themselves. Bitching about females is something girls do ;). And yes I do need to go to sleep as it is 10 pm here. Good night :)

tumblr_m3k6q57jIT1qabig0.gif

i ran out of +1s

I'm not here for online forum arguments

really? cuz you're 3 pages deep in one.. it actually seems as though you have no idea what you do or what you say or your history.

• Upvote 2

you seen me say it before but that don't mean I ALWAYS say it. Just how did I try to prove my masculinity and in what way? Unlike you I could give 2 fucks about what anybody on this forum thinks about me. Those who I communicate with me off this forum know the deal and trust me if ya ass knew off the forum you'd know i'm not girly nor queeny so you can save that shit for someone else. Bitching about females? :lol: I said what I had to say about Pink which was 1 sentence but then there go yo ass quoting me and getting this to where it is now. I say wtf I want. Why do you care so much about what I think of Pink? I didn't see your ass trying to start shit with anyone else in this thread who said something about the bitch :coffee:

i ran out of +1s

really? cuz you're 3 pages deep in one.. it actually seems as though you have no idea what you do or what you say or your history.

game please stfu cause I know what I do and my history and my history says that if a punk ass bitch tries starting shit with me on here then i'm gonna say something back like your ass is doin' now cause as far as I know this convo didn't involve you. It's always the same ones kissin' each other's asses and ready to hand out +1s to their homegirls. lol

you do realize, that that doesn't make sense... like if an album goes platinum.. that is a million people... so if 6 million people on this earth buys her album... no one's looking forward to it :blink:

you're greatest hits doesn't sell 3 million if no one was checking on that artist in the digital era

Preach it :clapping:.

i ran out of +1s

:lol:...no scratch that :lmao: is more fitting :asham:!

#SnatchingSpree #BombingWigs

:cheers:!

you seen me say it before but that don't mean I ALWAYS say it. Just how did I try to prove my masculinity and in what way? Unlike you I could give 2 fucks about what anybody on this forum thinks about me. Those who I communicate with me off this forum know the deal and trust me if ya ass knew off the forum you'd know i'm not girly nor queeny so you can save that shit for someone else. Bitching about females? :lol: I said what I had to say about Pink which was 1 sentence but then there go yo ass quoting me and getting this to where it is now. I say wtf I want. Why do you care so much about what I think of Pink? I didn't see your ass trying to start shit with anyone else in this thread who said something about the bitch :coffee:

One sentence which you repeated multiple times ;). Why are you giving me so much attention? For someone that's not bothered you sure have a lot of shit to say.

Preach it :clapping:.

:lol:...no scratch that :lmao: is more fitting :asham:!

:cheers:!

One sentence which you repeated multiple times ;). Why are you giving me so much attention? For someone that's not bothered you sure have a lot of shit to say.

The same can be said for you but just remember you're the one who addressed me first not the other way around. This convo is over at least for me. Say what you want but we all see Pink is pressed and this ain't the first time she's been pressed and spoke on other artists when no one was checkin' for her :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The same can be said for you but just remember you're the one who addressed me first not the other way around. This convo is over at least for me. Say what you want but we all see Pink is pressed and this ain't the first time she's been pressed and spoke on other artists when no one was checkin' for her :)

I addressed you first but you're the one that threw the toys out of the pram ;)! And you were already proven wrong :clapping:. Bye bye :cheers:

• Upvote 1

game please stfu cause I know what I do and my history and my history says that if a punk ass bitch tries starting shit with me on here then i'm gonna say something back like your ass is doin' now cause as far as I know this convo didn't involve you. It's always the same ones kissin' each other's asses and ready to hand out +1s to their homegirls. lol

so this quote " I'm not here for online forum arguments" is a lie... why did you say what you don't mean? this isn't a private message JoeJOe... you do realize that right? You also realized there a time and place to let go of an argument and you can't allow Bu to run over you over and over like roadkill in this thread...

Game over Joe... Game over... now move along and how about you comment the new Janet photos threads... haven't seen you over there... too busy losing over here?

so this quote " I'm not here for online forum arguments" is a lie... why did you say what you don't mean? this isn't a private message JoeJOe... you do realize that right? You also realized there a time and place to let go of an argument and you can't allow Bu to run over you over and over like roadkill in this thread...

Game over Joe... Game over... now move along and how about you comment the new Janet photos threads... haven't seen you over there... too busy losing over here?

losing to who? you and ya girls? I don't think so and I already went to that side but since you're and her are so concerned about what I do on this forum how about you know that I saw this on facebook last night before any of you bitches :)

losing to who? you and ya girls? I don't think so and I already went to that side but since you're and her are so concerned about what I do on this forum how about you know that I saw this on facebook last night before any of you bitches :)

My girls? I don't conform to gangs on this forum... I'm not you

No one is concerned... Idk where you got that from... Reading is fundamental... I pay attention and over the years you have fought your fair share of battles