Billboard Awards turn into a Twitter Shade-athon for P!nk and her man.

bu.

yeah she's so relevant that she being a star with millions of dollar and a husband and baby she has nothing better to do than get on twitter and tweet with her husband like 2 highschoolers and talk shit about people who are actually relevant and getting invited to perform at award shows. :filenails:

!!!!!

:lmao:Leave it to Bu that's her claim to still being relevant haha! No one's looking forward to anything coming from Pink. She's never talked about. Yeah Bionic sold much less cause Christina did a wack ass first single. She had much better songs on that album.

Why would I bring that up :unsure:? I'm not even a stan nor have I legally bought her music except for one song. If no one is looking forward to anything from P!nk then why do her albums always go platinum :unsure:? For Katy to have 6 #1s from one album you'd think she'd be selling Adele numbers. You bitch about P!nk tweeting about the Billboard Awards. Why shouldn't she? We've already established why she wasn't performing the show or nominated for any. How do you know she wasn't invited? Parents have other priorities so why would she go to a show she won't benefit from? She has nothing to promote. When she's at home she isn't P!nk the celebrity. She's P!nk the normal mom who is tuning in with the other folks tweeting away too. Much like how you're using an online forum to bitch about anything and everything.

• Upvote 2

Why would I bring that up :unsure:? I'm not even a stan nor have I legally bought her music except for one song. If no one is looking forward to anything from P!nk then why do her albums always go platinum :unsure:? For Katy to have 6 #1s from one album you'd think she'd be selling Adele numbers. You bitch about P!nk tweeting about the Billboard Awards. Why shouldn't she? We've already established why she wasn't performing the show or nominated for any. How do you know she wasn't invited? Parents have other priorities so why would she go to a show she won't benefit from? She has nothing to promote. When she's at home she isn't P!nk the celebrity. She's P!nk the normal mom who is tuning in with the other folks tweeting away too. Much like how you're using an online forum to bitch about anything and everything.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Um you're doin' too much right now and I don't use an online forum to bitch about anything so how bout you shut the fuck up. All I see is you making up excuses for that manly bitch. This ain't got nothing to do with Katy's talentless ass. This is about Pink being a non-relevant shady bitch. She can tweet all she wants but she ain't gotta be a bitch about it. She's a bitter bitch plain and simple

Um you're doin' too much right now and I don't use an online forum to bitch about anything so how bout you shut the fuck up. All I see is you making up excuses for that manly bitch. This ain't got nothing to do with Katy's talentless ass. This is about Pink being a non-relevant shady bitch. She can tweet all she wants but she ain't gotta be a bitch about it. She's a bitter bitch plain and simple

I'm not doing anything. For you to take so much offence to what I said - it clearly hit a nerve. We've already established exactly why P!nk is relevant. You're the one that is coming across as bitter. Why are you so bothered about P!nk? Don't say you're not because for someone to be replying so, errm passionately, in here they have to be bothered.

• Upvote 1

:lmao: Leave it to Bu that's her claim to still being relevant haha! No one's looking forward to anything coming from Pink. She's never talked about. Yeah Bionic sold much less cause Christina did a wack ass first single. She had much better songs on that album.

she had better songs yet still flop

Pink's "Try This" is pure trash and sold 3 million :coffee:

I'm not doing anything. For you to take so much offence to what I said - it clearly hit a nerve. We've already established exactly why P!nk is relevant. You're the one that is coming across as bitter. Why are you so bothered about P!nk? Don't say you're not because for someone to be replying so, errm passionately, in here they have to be bothered.

:lmao: he mad P!NK selling Platinum plus albums and singles WORLD WIDE INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES... Ignorance is bliss i suppose

she had better songs yet still flop

Pink's "Try This" is pure trash and sold 3 million :coffee:

Lil boy STOP :lol:

Right now that would be impressive but 3 mill was considered a FLOP back then especially following the BIGGEST selling album of her career. Even P!nk knows it was a failure which is why she said "Well at least I won a grammy for that album" :lol: Remember the infamous Usher moment.....HUGE selling Confessions followed by flop ass Here I Stand? P!nk can so relate to that moment cuz that was her a few years prior...so save it. :wave:

Lil boy STOP :lol:

Right now that would be impressive but 3 mill was considered a FLOP back then especially following the BIGGEST selling album of her career. Even P!nk knows it was a failure which is why she said "Well at least I won a grammy for that album" :lol: Remember the infamous Usher moment.....HUGE selling Confessions followed by flop ass Here I Stand? P!nk can so relate to that moment cuz that was her a few years prior...so save it. :wave:

i know it was.. no one's denying that.. i was comparing P!NK's flop to Xtina's flops .. if you followed the topic and not just my posts, you'd know that

you wasted your time explaining everything i already agreed with :blink:

:lol: You can say i'm bothered about Pink all you want but it's clear she and you are the ones that are bothered. Like I said before she had nothing better to do that get on Twitter and tweet shade about something she wasn't invited to nor got nominations for. Nothing about her saying something nice about the show was on her feed was it? Your defense for her is pretty weak where you had to go bringing up concert and album sales to claim her relevancy lol. No one's checkin' for that man and you know it. Also just to let you know just cause someone's album goes platinum don't mean people were looking forward to it. Adele is how many millions sold but nobody knew who she was until now. Does that mean everyone was looking forward to this album that blew the world away by storm? No

DEAD @ people thinking Katy Perry has an OUNCE of ANYTHING over P!Nk. Hilarious and obviously made up.

Everyone has an opinion, but that will never change numbers, accolades, and legacy.

P!nk >>> Katy in every sense....albums, live performances, awards, radio airplay, tours, everything else, except for digital sales and #1 singles. That is a FACT!

• Upvote 5

:lol: You can say i'm bothered about Pink all you want but it's clear she and you are the ones that are bothered. Like I said before she had nothing better to do that get on Twitter and tweet shade about something she wasn't invited to nor got nominations for. Nothing about her saying something nice about the show was on her feed was it? Your defense for her is pretty weak where you had to go bringing up concert and album sales to claim her relevancy lol. No one's checkin' for that man and you know it. Also just to let you know just cause someone's album goes platinum don't mean people were looking forward to it. Adele is how many millions sold but nobody knew who she was until now. Does that mean everyone was looking forward to this album that blew the world away by storm? No

What am I bothered about? Accusing me of being bothered after i pointed out why you're bothered is a classic case of "I know you are I said you are" and a cop out.

I wouldn't know what was on her feed as I don't really care and I'm sure I don't follow her either.

Album sales and concerts determine an artists relevancy :umm:. How else do you expect people to know about an artist?

Do you have nothing better to do than sit around and talk about someone you don't like? If its not Crispy J Blige it's Pink.

Adele was already popular before 21. I wouldn't expect you to know that though. Her sophomore was anticipated b everyone thought she was a one hit wonder and would flop like Duffy.

• Upvote 1

What am I bothered about? Accusing me of being bothered after i pointed out why you're bothered is a classic case of "I know you are I said you are" and a cop out.

I wouldn't know what was on her feed as I don't really care and I'm sure I don't follow her either.

Album sales and concerts determine an artists relevancy :umm:. How else do you expect people to know about an artist?

Do you have nothing better to do than sit around and talk about someone you don't like? If its not Crispy J Blige it's Pink.

Adele was already popular before 21. I wouldn't expect you to know that though. Her sophomore was anticipated b everyone thought she was a one hit wonder and would flop like Duffy.

You ain't point out shit cause i'm not bothered by no Pink :lol: I said the bitch was mad and it's clear she is from her Tweet but you all up her ass coming to her defense about a damn tweet and bringin' up albums and all kinds of shit. Do you have nothing better to do than stick up for someone you say you don't know too much about nor care too much about? Don't worry about what the hell I do on here little boy. I'm not here for online forum arguments and to see who I can debate with like you and the other little girls on here that do that shit. I see you brought up Mary as if that proves a point. Its been known for years way before your ass was even part of this forum or the one before it that I couldn't stand Mary so try again. All that you're giving me on Adele I could care less...it does nothing for me :)

You ain't point out shit cause i'm not bothered by no Pink :lol: I said the bitch was mad and it's clear she is from her Tweet but you all up her ass coming to her defense about a damn tweet and bringin' up albums and all kinds of shit. Do you have nothing better to do than stick up for someone you say you don't know too much about nor care too much about? Don't worry about what the hell I do on here little boy. I'm not here for online forum arguments and to see who I can debate with like you and the other little girls on here that do that shit. I see you brought up Mary as if that proves a point. Its been known for years way before your ass was even part of this forum or the one before it that I couldn't stand Mary so try again. All that you're giving me on Adele I could care less...it does nothing for me :)

:sigh:. You're repeating what you said 7 posts ago. Clearly either you can't read or you choose not to and I'm not one to go in circles. I don't have patience like Ms Blu Rain.

Oh and it did something for you to write all of that :).

• Upvote 1

:sigh:. You're repeating what you said 7 posts ago. Clearly either you can't read or you choose not to and I'm not one to go in circles. I don't have patience like Ms Blu Rain.

Oh and it did something for you to write all of that :).

lol you're such a girl. Yeah I had to repeat it cause apparently you don't get it when I say it to ya once. I don't care what you do or don't have patience for. Just mind your business and we wouldn't be goin' through this. I could say the same for you that it did something for you to write what you wrote. Leave it alone Bu :thumbup: