Billboard Awards turn into a Twitter Shade-athon for P!nk and her man.

bu.

Well she would likes to. :mellow: It aint like she some HARDCORE dancer.People like Chris has an excuse..Janet has an excuse..BOTTOMLINE. She's the MAIN artist I hear tryna discredit artists who lip.I've heard other VOCALISTS who have said they can understand "entertainer" artists lipping becuz of the demanding footwork. Lets see if you can do a hardcore dance routine LIVE,P!nk...and then we can take it from there.

:lmao: that's not an excuse

Well she would likes to. :mellow: It aint like she some HARDCORE dancer.People like Chris has an excuse..Janet has an excuse..BOTTOMLINE. She's the MAIN artist I hear tryna discredit artists who lip.I've heard other VOCALISTS who have said they can understand "entertainer" artists lipping becuz of the demanding footwork. Lets see if you can do a hardcore dance routine LIVE,P!nk...and then we can take it from there.

Let's not act like he was out there doing Rhythm Nation or If. At least Janet masks her lipping by using pre-recorded vocals.

Effrem are we gonna do this? Legendtina has sold more than Pink and has a bigger fan base and will always be more relevant. Pink has flopped to so let's not. How you go supporting Pink just cause I brought up Christina? :rolleyes:

if Christina had a fan base... her albums wouldn't flop.. her greatest hits would have sold more than 300,000 in the US.. and for some reason, can't get a hit and tour

:umm: Bionic sold less than Pink's flop :lmao: Pink's Try This sold 3 million World Wide... and a million in the US... Bionic sold what now? 300k in the US... let's not compare flops

She may have sold more.. but Pink will lap her with her next album :coffee:

Yea but when have we ever really heard Chris SANG? Janet lips, but we've heard her belt it out live before so she's proven her talents. I've never heard of Chris Brown moving the crowd with a ballad.

"She sells out in Australia" comment is on the way. :lol: Thats their saving grace...its beyond redundant at this point. :lol:

:lmao: Leave it to Bu that's her claim to still being relevant haha! No one's looking forward to anything coming from Pink. She's never talked about. Yeah Bionic sold much less cause Christina did a wack ass first single. She had much better songs on that album.

:lmao:Leave it to Bu that's her claim to still being relevant haha! No one's looking forward to anything coming from Pink. She's never talked about. Yeah Bionic sold much less cause Christina did a wack ass first single. She had much better songs on that album.

..and ALL of the P!Nk stans... :umm:

..and ALL of the P!Nk stans... :umm:

yeah she's so relevant that she being a star with millions of dollar and a husband and baby she has nothing better to do than get on twitter and tweet with her husband like 2 highschoolers and talk shit about people who are actually relevant and getting invited to perform at award shows. :filenails:

yeah she's so relevant that she being a star with millions of dollar and a husband and baby she has nothing better to do than get on twitter and tweet with her husband like 2 highschoolers and talk shit about people who are actually relevant and getting invited to perform at award shows. :filenails:

She's been doin it for so long...its like her part time job outside of being an "artist".