Jessica Simpson snatches JHud's wig and officially joins WEIGHT WATCHERS!

LEGENDwathcers will never be the same! :o :o :o :o

http://perezitos.com/2012-05-31-jessica-simpson-lands-weight-watchers-deal-to-lose-weight-with-maxwell-drew-pregnancy/?from=PH

Funny how life works... some people pay to eat, others get paid NOT to eat!

Like Jennifer Hudson, Jessica Simpson is getting paid a PHAT check for losing the baby weight gained from her pregnancy with baby girl Maxwell Drew!!

DAYUMM!!! We were pretty sure this was a done deal, and now Weight Watchers has confirmed that yep, it's TRUE! They're paying the Fashion Star mentor to get thin!

Here's what the company had to say in an official statement:

The new mom also expresses happiness in getting on their payroll on Twitter saying:

Ch-Ching!!!! And as we mentioned before, we hear the deal is set to give the new mommy $3-4 MILLION dollars to smile! Can't hate on THAT!

250680-jessica-simpson-pregnant.jpg

1331641252_jessica-simpson-article.jpeg

:umm:

Blind items were reporting this 2 months ago. You try not to believe the rumors but sometimes those blind items are true. And she can come for J-Hud's wig, but she can't snatch it until she's kept the weight off for 2 years like J-Hud has. :filenails:

Successica Legendson shits on the game yet again. :coffee:

:excited:

Who else thinks this bitch got fat on purpose?

i do. and now bey is gonna carry her baby this time so she can do it and i can see the house of deron ambilical chords sold at walmart :whistle:

i do. and now bey is gonna carry her baby this time so she can do it and i can see the house of deron ambilical chords sold at walmart :whistle:

Someone's gotta keep Mama Tina employed. :w00t:

I don't know ANY woman who would purposely want to look like this:

1331641252_jessica-simpson-article.jpeg

No shade, but Jessica was HUGE. -_- I highly doubt she'd purposely get that big.

:lol:

For someone whose career has recently come to:

1. Straight-to-flop-video movies

2. Non-existent music career

3. No name reality judging show

I wouldn't put ANYTHING past her to try and get that publicity and cheque.

The only time her name has ever come up lately is because of the baby and her weight gain. If she didn't have blubber to lose, her baby news would've come and gone just as fast as her coochie closing after popping out that baby.

• 2 weeks later...